[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just installed LoL and I have no clue what to make my username. help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: kiss my ass.png (206 KB, 480x332) Image search: [Google]
kiss my ass.png
206 KB, 480x332
Just installed LoL and I have no clue what to make my username. help
>>
nuckfiggers is always a valid option anon
>>
>>332315202
Its taken :(
>>
>>332315129
ihavenotasteinvidya
if it's taken just add numbers to the end
>>
MLGxSWAGxDADDY
>>
TellMyWife'sHusbandToPrepTheBull
>>
>>332315129
BadLifeChoice
>>
>>332315129
unistall
>>
>>332315129
MyWifesSon
>>
>>332315129
IPlayTheBadGame
>>
>implying username is the in game name
>>
MrFiggerNaggot
>>
File: diamond.png (54 KB, 236x199) Image search: [Google]
diamond.png
54 KB, 236x199
Alright I realize this is gay as fukc but maybe I can save at least one poor sould out there.

Don't start playing League. I've wasted thousands upon thousands of hours on it. I'm top 5000 (0.3%) in Europe. Nothing happens. It just brings me down on a daily basis. The ups feel about 50% as good as the downs feel bad. My emotional state correlates way too much with my in-game success for it to be considered healthy, or a "game" for that matter. Don't start anon, the honeymoon phase and the good times simply isn't worth the shitstorm that is to come.
>>
>>332315129
That name is not relevant. You just need this to login. So just go with something like Username or LoLLoginName.

The important one is the "Summoner Name"
You can choose this later.
I would go with something funny or something decent. It annoys you faster then you think. Also it ma be embarrassing for friends asking you for your Summoner "yea mine is NukeTheJewsFaggotPlebb989"
Also: you can use some special letters. Google which ones you can use.
Some puns me and my mate came up with:
Nikolas Phage
Käsedin (german word for cheese)
HowToWasteAllMyIP
Trinity Fork
And what all else...cant remember now
>>
Don't start playing it. It's a black hole with no exit. It's hell.

If you truly want to do it, you can call yourself "ShouldntHaveDoneThis"
>>
>>332315129
If u need help with the game give me Summoner Name i will add you. Well if you are in EU West...
>>
>>332315129
Uninstall LoL now
You will play it for a year or two and then realize how shit it is and regret you have wasted your time on this shit.
If you want to play a MOBA, play Dota 2.
>>
>>332317438
This. Wasted 3 years on this game. Just started playing Dota 2 and its way more fun.
>>
2casual4dota2
>>
CuckKing
>>
File: Ka ka KA.png (307 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Ka ka KA.png
307 KB, 1191x670
FeedMachine
>>
BeMeanToMeSoIGoToDOTA
It might save you the time of finding out Dota it's just superior inn every way
>>
>>332315129
I recently quit playing after playing daily for 3 years and lots of money wasted....don't bother starting and play something that's actually not shit
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (7 KB, 175x94) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
7 KB, 175x94
https://privacy.riotgames.com/en_US/

tfw not a single regret for the 4 years I've been playing

tfw buying Mecha Zero Sion as soon as he's available next patch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.