[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you play FIFA games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: brazil shrekt.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
brazil shrekt.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
Why don't you play FIFA games?
>>
I'm no dirty BR or europoor
>>
I do. FIFA for FUT from time to time, PES for the master league mode. However I only get them when they're on a digital sale, so I got both during the holiday sales.
>>
Too busy playing Madden
>>
CHAT
>>
>>332312586
I'm brazilian, so i play rpg's and strategy games.
>>
>>332312586
I have 300 hours in FIFA 16.
Fuck handica/scripting or whatever you want to call it when your team start acting like retarded fishes.
>>
I play this shit almost everyday.
Playing FIFA and fapping to AA2 are my daily routines
>>
>>332312586
that's what you get for stealing in the quarter finals
>>
Counter strike football is more fun
>>
>>332312586
Because I don't like soccer.
>>
>>332312586
because they keep getting shitter every year with increasing focus on ultimate team which is boring
>>
because I don't like soccer and the soccer in my country it's a piece of shit
>>
>>332315486
hello bolivia
>>
FUT is dogshit and I don't think it's worth buying 16 for seasons. Also, time and time again they don't bother to fix bugs.
>>
Why would i want to play a sports game when i could blowing up aliens or fighting hoards of demons

Literally makes no sense you bunch of faggots
>>
FIFA is awful. It sucks that EA has a monopoly basically at this point and they don't have any intentions of actually improving the game.
They're just going to make sure it gets even more addictive for 16-year-olds who don't care about a realistic sports game.
No good football game for the next decade lads.
>>
I want a new Mario Strikers.
>>
>>332312586
Haven't played FIFA in like 3 years, quite miss clubs to be honest, pubs in clubs in like fifa 13 was some hilarious shit
>>
Inazuma Eleven > FIFA
>>
>>332312586

lel... SPORTS ARE FOR KEKS!!! top fucking kek
>>
>>332316334

This. Last time Fifa was truly great was 06 at least for me, then something happened and Fifa is now all about bullshit moves and goals you see maybe once a year in football.
>>
JAIME VARDYS AVIN A PARTY
>>
FIFA is the most rehashed garbage cashgrab series in all of video games and the only people who deny this are either casuals who don't really care much or ultra-cuck contrarians on /v/.
>>
>>332318552
Are you mad that someone sweaty betty'd you in the 90th min and shushed you? Smhtbqhoneechan
>>
>>332312586
If I wanted to play football, I would play actual football instead of vidogames.

Never understod the hype bhind these sports games, they basically play for themselves.
I used to play WC98' though, sports games are garbage.
>>
File: 1457267432451.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1457267432451.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>why dont you play an annual literal 1:1 rehash by EA

Because I am not retarded?
>>
>Fifa 16 plays exactly the same as Fifa 11
every time
>>
>>332316869
cuck is still filtered?

test:

desu senpai
>>
I don't like sports in real life, why would I want to play a game focused on them?
>>
>>332312586

>Brazil
>everyone is white

What the fuck senpai?
>>
>>332319343
this was me,
I didnt play or follow sports in real life.

but a bunch of my spic friends would always play fifa, and they eventually got me into it and i got addicted.

I played fifa alot without watching or following any real life games
>>
>>332319498
Only the whites are allowed to be in a stadium

The niggers and brown watched the football match at their homes

t. Mexican who traveled to World Cup.
>>
>>332319498
only white middle-high class BR can afford seat in stadium
>>
>>332319540
eh, I don't have any spic friends. The only friends I have that play sports either
a) play pokemon and mostly 3ds games+ some sort of moba
or
b) I haven't seen in years because he went off to some bible school or something to become a nun

I've played sports games that my dad bought and didn't have any fun at all. I guess it just isn't my thing.
>>
>>332318552
Assassins Creed is the worst. Each ibstallment literally plays exactly the same. Part of the problem with Fifa is that it can be wildly different between patches, let alone releases. 16 was a brilliant game in release. Then a month later it became pace shite again where there's no point in not using Dybala.
>>
File: 1431534407747.png (242 KB, 883x1300) Image search: [Google]
1431534407747.png
242 KB, 883x1300
>>332312586
As a BR that doesn't particularly care about football and knew our team was shit and wouldn't make to the finals, watching that shit was so fucking funny. I never thought we'd win that game but I wasn't expecting that much. It was a good day. My grandma cried
>>
>>332320474
Brazil are solid back to front though. Not having Silva and Neymar is unfortunate, but the biggest crime is fielding Luiz. Absolute trash.
>>
>>332320621
They had trouble all the way up that match. They weren't terrible but it was obvious they wouldn't go much farther.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.