[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to feel come March 31st when this amounts to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: HyperLightDrifter_P002.png (179 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
HyperLightDrifter_P002.png
179 KB, 3072x2048
How are you going to feel come March 31st when this amounts to 5hrs of walking through ambient music, less than 5"bosses" and a total play time of <10hrs?
>>
>>332312228

Happy about purching and playing a good game, and you anon?
>>
I'll wait for reviews (not /v/ "blunder of the century" reviews) because that's definitely a possibility. That said, I'll probably end up satisfied.
>>
>literally ripping off Eva designs

Why is this allowed
>>
>5 hours of walking through ambient music

the demo was mostly going from room to room fighting baddies, though
>>
>>332312726
Cause Eva is shit.
>>
>>332312228
Indifferent, I'm just going to pirate like I do with 90% of indieshit.
>>
>>332312726
because they're good designs that are intimidating and awe inspiring?
I just want a solid "zelda"-like game, with good a good variety among enemies dungeons, and weapons
>>
>>332312228
I totally forgot that I backed this.

Hope its good.
>>
>>332312228
>amounts to 5hrs of walking through ambient music, less than 5"bosses" and a total play time of <10hrs
Did you pull this out of your ass? I haven't encountered any information about how long this game is going to be.
>>
>>332312228
>30 FPS

I can't play it. Nuclear Throne takes me too long to get adjusted to. I can only imagine how this game will be.
>>
>>332313382
what are the chances, say 70:30, that it will be all style and little to no substance?
>>
>>332312228
What Evangelion game is this?
Why does Shinji wear a cape and hold a sword?
There is romance options?
>>
>>332312228
fine considering i'm going to pirate it
>>
>>332312228
wouldn't surprise me which is why i plan to pirate it
>>
File: Eva01_berserk.png (318 KB, 708x540) Image search: [Google]
Eva01_berserk.png
318 KB, 708x540
wtf?
>>
>>332313538
It can be both and short. From what I've heard, people say the gameplay it pretty good. But if it's 5 hrs long, it will be disappointing.
>>
>>332312228
<10 Hours for a 15 dollar indie game is something bad?
>>
File: 1458180272709.png (66 KB, 196x189) Image search: [Google]
1458180272709.png
66 KB, 196x189
i watched like ten seconds of gameplay. if there are a bunch of abilities that would help make it more interesting, but the movement and pacing of the combat looks good right now. def. gonna pirate it to try or buy it impulsively we'll see
>>
>>332312228
If that's how it ends up being I won't buy it, but what I've seen so far looks kind of fun.
>>
I'll pirate it and see how I like it, though I'm pretty optimistic I will. I'll probably buy it at some point too if I feel like replaying it.

Also, is "Radio the Universe" still being worked on? It's similar enough to HLD to be relevant to the thread and the development was just about as long if not longer.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.