[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait... Is really THAT good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (57 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57 KB, 460x215
Wait... Is really THAT good?
>>
Did you like Harvest Moon?

There's your answer for anything concerning Stardew Valley.
>>
Only if you're exclusively a PC gamer.
>>
Penny best waifu
>>
It's the 'running around for most of the time' simulator
>>
The game was made over a 5 year period, starting BEFORE the pixelated crafting roguelike indie-garbage era began.
I'd be surprised if it was bad.
>>
>>332295554
yes

the true successor to FOMT
>>
>>332295959
After you get the horse this isn't a problem.
>>
>>332295554
I am just saying it will get above a million sold copies sooner or later.
>>
Anyone has the furry mods?
Playing this shit as humans must be boring.
Can you be gay?
>>
>>332296465
Even the unlocking the mine carts solves most of the walking problems. Takes you to the main places you will care for bar the community centre and the store.
It can be done fairly quickly if you rush the mines down to levels gold appears.
>>
>>332295554
It's a Harvest Moon game that allows you to be gay, that's pretty much the reason of it's sucess and the main thing everyone was praising it for at release.
>>
So I just found out I can date multiple girls.

Can I marry multiple girls too?
>>
>>332296867
>Harvest Moon game that allows you to be gay, that's pretty much the reason of it's sucess
Pretty sure it was successful was because it basically is a throwback to when harvest moon was good, with a few elements of Rune Factory to make mining and crafting interesting.
>>
No, the Harvest Moon games I played are better but this game isn't Japanese so it will be applauded more
>>
Million flies can't possibly be wrong.
>>
>>332295554
kept my attention for a few days, was worth the pirate but i wouldn't pay for it.
>>
>>332297737
Might be worth a sale price. The problem is that once the community centre is done and you are married the game is basically over with no post game type content other than rebuilding your farm every few months in to something else. Rune Factory 2 had a neat way of solving that by making you play as your kid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.