[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is blizzard so incompetent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (731 KB, 673x599) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
731 KB, 673x599
why is blizzard so incompetent?
>>
>>332293671
All the competent people either left, or are working on other projects.
>>
>>332293671
Flight masters are a bunch of jews, nothing new.
>>
>>332293671
>wanting to fly over the Twisting Nether
>thinking the wyvern/gryphon would want to either
>>
>time sinks in an mmo

WOW already has vastly reduced that aspect in the genre but casuals still complain.
>>
>>332293671
blizz wants you to enjoy the scenery
>>
>have epic flying
>cross nehter
>win everything forever
>>
>>332293671
This just reminds me of the days when we didn't have fifty flight points in each zone.
>>
>>332296745
I'm pretty sure that particular path is faster even if you don't have epic flying, although with the game the way it is now I really doubt you wouldn't have it, especially as you don't need to go to Netherstorm to level.
>>
>>332293671
I miss this game...I stopped playing when wotlk came out. wow feels thread?
>>
>>332293671
I just realized this looks like Canada
>>
File: mamTXyB.png (332 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mamTXyB.png
332 KB, 600x1200
>>332293671
At least they had the balls to acknowledge flying mounts are literally the worst aspect of WoW. Then they caved in because the community is fucking retarded.
>>
>>332298446
You are aware these points already existed before they introduced flying for first time, right?
>>
>>332298446
>there is no risk to flying
someone's clearly never tabbed out on autorun and died to fatigue
>>
>>332298604
When did I imply I wasn't aware? Getting my mount in TBC was the most disappointed I've ever been.
>>
>>332298806
>When did I imply I wasn't aware?
Just the general idea I got from your post. Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, the current WoW playerbase are just a bunch of normies and casuals, so flying is perfect for them.
>>
>>332298446
>are literally the worst aspect of WoW.

This is bullshit and you know it. The only reason they caved in, is because whining over flying mounts being in the game is pointless when World PvP and the community is dead anyway.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.