[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game fun or just complicated grinding of trial and error
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images (35).jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
23 KB, 460x215
Is this game fun or just complicated grinding of trial and error ?
Im thinking of getting it
>>
Its shit.
Pirate it if anything
>>
>>332290697
Steam reviews say exact opposite of that
>>
both, unless you use guides.
>>
>>332290634

it's good, but you have to learn a lot from youtube. It also doesn't run too well mid to late game and is rather buggy. Devs rushed "1.0" and are taking forever for a real release: "1.1"
>>
>>332291421
>trusting steam reviews

>be me
>do thing
>thing happens
11/10 give game 2 every u know

thats a steam review
>>
>>332291554
mid to late game? what the fck? there is no mid to late game
>>
>>332292012
yes there is. you start the game with only a few parts and if you go crazy later you can end up with a 200 part aircraft which will kill your framerate during reentry.

the game is a piece of shit and isn't worth buying, mainly because the devs make sure everything is ruined at every update, just like minecraft did : they take great mods, add them to the game yet somehow only take the shit parts.

if you want to have fun for a few hours at best just pirate it. you seem like a shitter who would use mechjeb anyway :^)
>>
>>332291554
V(1.1) ?
I was just pirating its gog version after reading your comments and 3 month old version is (2.3.0.5)
>>
>>332291640
975,163 people found this review funny
>>
File: fuckofffag.png (45 KB, 346x133) Image search: [Google]
fuckofffag.png
45 KB, 346x133
>>332293064
who the fuck plays career mode anyway
sanbox for the win motherfucker
and mechjeb is shit for noobs
:^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.