[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me 1 reason I should play DA:I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: oy veyy.jpg (35 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
oy veyy.jpg
35 KB, 600x326
>>
>>332277425
So you can complain about it using actual arguments based off your own experiences rather than taking a picture someone else made on the internet and acting like it proves something.
>>
>>332277425
Inquisition is alright. A couple of shit characters, pointless healing limitations and the plot is weakest at the tail end. Aside from that it's actually pretty solid.
>>
>>332277425
Royal ball
Dragon fights
Adds to the DA lore
Crafting system
Josephine
>>
>>332277775
I liked that idea however I feel there are too much pro-SJW brainwashing on that game
>>
>>332277425
You can gay fuck
>>
>>332277939
Literally bullshit spread by people who haven't played the game. There's about two instances of forced pandering in my opinion. Krem and Dorian's side quest which feels like self-insert shit from Gaider. Other than that it's better than DA2 which pandered to everyone.
I think what people are attributing to pro-SJW shit is just piss poor usual Bioware writing.
>>
>>332277425
Every time I see the abortion on the right, I want to murder something.
>>
Multiplayer was fun

Healing system was shit
Difficulty system was stupid- if you thought the division had bullet sponges, play this on the hardest difficulty.
Retarded real time meta blah blah that had "quests" up to like 24hrs
Meta bs made it seem like choosing which faction attempted them would have a bigger influence
>>
>>332278058
The thing about that abortion though, is you can tell her to fuck right off. She's in the game for 5 minutes if you want
>>
>>332277923
>No Loo Josephine
>Not Cassandra

I don't even play, but Cassandra looks pretty qt
>>
>>332277425

If you'd like to to support SJWs.
>>
Dragons look cool.
>>
>>332278127
That's five minutes too long!
>>
>>332277425
there is no reason to play it
>>
>>332277425
This fucking snotroff she-elf really turns me off from this game. Even if they did revise morrigan to not look like tranny john flynn, i still would not play this game.
>>
>>332277425
its fun, cuckpai
>>
>>332278041

Yah Dorian's sidequest felt like fanfiction.

I actually liked Krem , he was a total bro always had Bull's back and was pretty chill i couldnt give two shits about what he has between the legs.

I think that is way bullshitter panderism that the Qunari actually have a term for transgender people in their society. I mean.... gimme a break
>>
>>332278592
I mean, besides obvious sjw bs.

But playing devils advocate here.

We have several terms for transgender in our society. Trans,trannie,trap,shemale,ftm,mtf,newhalf brave, ala south park
>>
>>332278592
When I mentioned Krem, that's what I was talking about. The acceptance of transgenders in a very, very strict society based around roles and sticking to your role. I have no problems with transgenders in the universe itself, but it felt awkward when Iron Bull related to Krem. All dialogue with him and Krem was just pure stupidity. Remember how you could vocally admit you're discomfortable with Zevran's sexuality in DA:I? Can't do that with Krem.

It's a part of a larger problem with DA:I's writing for the main character. The Inquisitor is the dullest self insert I have ever experienced in an RPG because it rarely feels like I ever define my character when I should.

>>332278952
Traps aren't necessarily trannies, but they are mentally ill.
>>
>>332277425
What were they thinking with that design? So sexist. Cdpr can't keeping getting away with it.
>>
>>332279003
My point had nothing to do with them being mentally ill, but more to your complaint of them having a word for it in qunari society. We have more than one.
>>
>>332278170
Cassandra is a top-tier waifu.

>sexy French accent
>noble blood
>doesn't give it away like a whore, actually makes you woo her
>firm traditionalist and devout
>no gaysex route
>gets naked during her coitus scene
>solid tank throughout the whole game
>>
>>332279180
Wasn't my complaint, but there's nothing wrong with having a word for trannies. Having a word that reflects them positively/neutrally in a role-rigid society is odd though.
>>
>>332279426
You're not wrong.

>Sten: Why are you here?
>Leliana: What do you mean?
>Sten: Women are priests, artisans, farmers or shopkeepers. None of them have any place in fighting.
>Leliana: I have no idea how to answer this...
>Sten: It is not done. There is no more to it.
>Leliana: Do you mean your people have no female mages or warriors?
>Sten: Of course not. Why would our women wish to be men?
>Leliana: What are you talking about? They don't wish to be men.
>Sten: They shouldn't. That can only lead to frustration.
>Leliana: Sten...no, never mind. Let's drop this.
>>
>>332279772
Also

>Warden: Do you find Ferelden very strange?
>Sten: To put it lightly. No one has a place here. Your farmers wish to be merchants. The merchants dream of being nobles, and the nobles become warriors. No one is content to be who they are.
>Warden: Don't the qunari ever want to change their lot in life?
>Sten: What does that accomplish? The farmer who buys a shop is never a merchant: He is always a farmer-turned-merchant. He carries his old life with him as a turtle carries its shell.
>>
>>332279772
>>332279895
Yeah the bants in DA:I show a completely different attitude towards roles than the bants in DA:O. Gonna get a little autistic here, but the world itself bothers me a lot too. If I remember, the world for tranny is something like Aqun-Atlok. Now Aqun means balance and the other one either meant warrior or worker. These two words don't blend well together at all compared to shit like Saarebas which refers to Qunari mages (in a negative term though, "dangerous one" or something like that). Now Saar means dangerous obviously and bas is referred to something unimportant or something to be disregarded so the blending of those two words works well with the attitude Qunari have towards their mages.
Balance-warrior/worker is just fucking plain awkward though and too me it implies just a proper Qunari.
>>
>>332280103
>world
Meant word, ignore that shit
>>
>>332280103
DESU I never liked the world Bioware created in Dragon age. Felt like generic fantasy world #1000.
>>
>>332277425
you shouldn't.
>>
>>332279190
>sexy French accent
German
>>
>>332279190
looks like a man.

i'd rather fuck a nigger than a man.
>>
>>332277425
Sera always reminded me of an uglier Drew Barrymore.
Can you kill her off?
>>
>>332277425

You're going to be mashing the same button during combat throughout the entire game. I should also throw out there that the there is literally nothing worth exploring in this game. You have these empty maps with shitty side-quests. I haven't played any of the DLC, but maybe they improve that. I have no idea.

I'm pretty sure this franchise died with Origins.
>>
Is it true that Bioware put an option in-game to completely remove that shitface after the poor reception she got?

I'm gonna die laughing if it's true.
>>
>>332279190
>Cassandra is a top-tier waifu.
>half orc
>>
>>332283302

I don't think it was after, but you can tell her to fuck off much like you could with Morrigan. Too bad you can't slap her too.

OP the game can be fun to break. Being a Knight Enchanter makes you immortal and grants you a lightsaber
>>
>>332277775
>how do you know shit tastes bad if you haven't tasted it?
Nice argument, shitlord.
>>
>>332284685
Poor character design != poor game design
>>
>>332277425
To experience what's it like to play an offline mmorpg
>>
>>332277425
You can ride that Iron Bull.
>>332277777
>>
>>332277425
This is a shit thread and you should feel bad.

Bioware's models have always been garbage, and it's due to incompetence.

Keep politics on /pol/ you shitlord.
>>
>>332286997
WOAH! Speedy post, anon-kun and with original material to boot!
>>
It has a decent character creator, even if the lightning in the creator is nothing like the lightning in the actual game.
>>
DA:I had a much bigger, more varied world than Witches 3, great enemy variety, and deeper RPG mechanics.
>>
>>332277425
The first major area has the best dragon battle in the entire franchise.

Sadly, it's the only good boss fight in the entire game.
>>
>>332277425
The trial is literally hours long then you can rent it for 5 bucks a months. Why is this even a thread?
>>
>>332286997
>shitlord
who could be behind this post i wonder
>>
File: 1409049567903.jpg (60 KB, 461x568) Image search: [Google]
1409049567903.jpg
60 KB, 461x568
>>332287639
In what fucking universe is your post even remotely true?
>>
>>332277425
>its a "lets praise the witcher by shitting on inquisition" thread

Whats the matter, people trash your favorite game if you make a thread directly about it?
>>
Is there a mod yet to make all the ugly characters not ugly?

I might give it a shot if yes.
>>
File: 1416146950652.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416146950652.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
if you look past few petty flaws, it is pretty fun game
>>
>>332287994
It's true actually. Playing commander is fun. All you do in witcher 3 is make choices
>>
>>332288118
Shit. I fell for bait. I'm a retard.
>>
>>332288118
>All you do in witcher 3 is make choices

There's like five meaningful choices and like ten meaningful sidequest choices.

All you do in TW3 is hold a button down while you follow a red line and Geralt narrates.
>>
>>332277425
DA:I is one of the few games that made me actively repulsed by my companions

each one of them is like a walking example of a pathology afflicting modern society

i wished i could execute half of them in the game. the ''romances'' were especially depressing for a straight guy.

you had a butch over the hill catlady, a rat faced jew, and for some bizarre reason not one but TWO faggots, one of which was an animal
>>
>>332289169
Varric is a bro though
>>
>>332284685
Fuck off, Kevin
>>
>>332277425
Because you have nothing better to play that you haven't already.
>>
>>332277425
Right looks like some failed plastic surgery
>>332279190
This looks like tranny

What the fuck is wrong with western devs?
>>
File: 668-0-1438248557.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
668-0-1438248557.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>332292243
Bad angle, Cass is fine
>>
>>332277425
Shields, and NBA references.
But there are other games with much better shields out there
>>
>>332277425
Inquisition is shit
>>
>>332294206
thats a dude
>>
>>332294304
And boys with small jaws are actually women
>>
Not defending Bioware, but that goblin bitch is meant to be unattractive. So they did achieve what they wanted.
>>
>>332280103
>The more visible the Qunari are the more it contradicts itself
I think I gave up on the Qunari being interesting with Felicia Day being Qunari in that dlc
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.