[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to swecuck state radio >introduces 13 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1438065453453.jpg (43 KB, 407x471) Image search: [Google]
1438065453453.jpg
43 KB, 407x471
>listening to swecuck state radio
>introduces 13 year old gaming expert whose favorite game is minecraft and if he could live inna vidya world it would be the football stadiums of FIFA
>introduces another gaming expert, 11 year old girl that loves five night at freddies
>>
File: 7435624.png (573 KB, 806x926) Image search: [Google]
7435624.png
573 KB, 806x926
>Little kids like children's games
>>
>>332273302
>bumping this stupid fucking thread
>>
>tfw Polack
>tfw one of your favorite late-night TV shows with vidya and anime got replaced by mobile shit reviews targeted at kiddies
>>
>tfw Strayan
>what video games lol
>>
>>332273925
what was it called?

also why did they put a kids show in the night when all the kids should be asleep
>>
>>332274114
>he hasn't fingered hex in nightclub
>>
>hungarian
>no vidya shows besides the ones on disney channel
It's like an outpost the military forgot.
>>
>>332272651
>live inna vidya world it would be the football stadiums of FIFA
This can not be real.
>>
>>332273925
What do kids need mobile suits for?
>>
>>332274320
It was called Hyper, don't know why they thought putting shows for kids at night was a good idea.
>>
>>332273925
>be aussie
>late night gaming and tech show on ABC called good game
>features 2 cool dudes who talk about games and other shit
>replace one of the cool guys with Asperger in purest form
>show stays the same timeslot but quality doesnt change much, still enjoy the show.

>show gets upgraded to prime time slot and bro is replaced with random scene chick
>shitty reviews and humor by two irritating retards

I fingered Hex at a club so thats a plus
>>
>>332272651
>children prefer vidya over dumber activities
>The media/state don't demonize vidya and don't see them as competitors
>Somehow all this is bad

Once again Swedes don't realize how lucky they are to be Swedes
>>
>>332274461
Explain that joke to me, anon
>>
>>332275147
>children brefer dumb vidya over good vidya
fixed
>>
>>332273302
There's nothing wrong with children liking children activities, but why is it on the radio?
>>
>>332272651
>and if he could live inna vidya world it would be the football stadiums of FIFA

Is the imagination of children so destitute today?
Fuck me you could legit do that irl if you were homeless and sneaky, that is not video games.
>>
>>332275259
Minecraft is perfect for 13 yo kids
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.