[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: A1HHIwo%2BHYL._SL1500_.jpg (464 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1HHIwo%2BHYL._SL1500_.jpg
464 KB, 1049x1500
>console capable of playing more than just MIDI tunes
>disc has enough more than room to store all the arranged music

>they still decide to recycle the original OST

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>332270595
I know. They really just should have put it on the 3DS.
>>
>>332270595
the HD stands for Honestly Dumb
>>
>>332271565
Yeah this. I swear to God all of Nintendo's executive decisions are made by a wheel of fortune or something. They're consistently moronic
>>
>>332270595
>>332271565
>>332271689
>>332271706
>What the fuck were they thinking?

Clearly not about us gamers. Gosh
>>
I don't see why people are still blaming Nintendo for this game's problems.

Tantalus are the ones who ported it, I don't get why Nintendo is getting the blame here when all they basically did was go "Hey here's money, port our game"
>>
They planned on putting more orchestrated music in but there were difficulties because of the whole variable mix thing they use.

It's easier to do variable mixes with MIDI.
>>
>>332271869
>shitty Nintendo games
>I--I-I-I-I-IT'S NOT NINTY'S FAULT GUISE

Ever fucking time.
Could you idiots be a little less obvious and add some variety to your tired old lines?
>>
>>332272063
So does that mean you're gonna blame Rocksteady for that shitty PC port of Arkham Knight?
>>
>>332271869
>when all they basically did was go "Hey here's money, port our game"

You just stated the reason why people hold Nintendo responsible.
>>
>>332270595
>he thinks every game is live recordings and doesnt realise most music just triggers samples through MIDI
>>
>EAD ported WW to a HD console as practice in 6 months using a ragtag team of producers, supervisors and like 5 programmers
>Tantulus had TPHD as their only project in the last 3 years and got basically the same quality of port

Honestly now, are japanese devs just better than any other country or what
>>
>>332270595
>disc has enough more than room
Lol something wrong today nigga?
>>
>>332272846
I really hope you're a troll, because nobody can be this stupid.
>>
>>332272846
That's not true at all.
>>
>>332271869
If you payed someone to port your work to a console or PC, wouldn't you want it to be top notch?

Nintendo doesn't give a shit. Improve the textures a pinch, slap in an extra dungeon and amiibo support, and people will eat that shit up. Nintendo's logic is that there is no need to go all out when you'll make the same amount of money regardless.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.