[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play pic related, any tips before I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
About to play pic related, any tips before I start?
>>
>>332268651
make sure you pay for shit before you leave the shop or the shop keeper will become a pain in your ass
>>
Make sure to wear your bib
>>
>>332270773

Wait, can I steal stuff like in Links Awakening!?
>>
>>332270868
yeah you can but if you walk out the shop are the shop keeper becomes a enemy and follows you around and will kill you pretty quick if he gets his hands on you
>>
>>332270859
The bib edition costs the same as the regular one on Amazon.
>>
>>332271086

Got digital for 14 USD, fuck paying twice that for LE.
>>
File: 1214260760549.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1214260760549.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
>>332271552
>preferring digital to physical
>>
>>332271767
Not him, but when you have to spend 3x on memory, you kinda want to save money where you can.
>>
>>332271808
I did that by not buying expensive memory.
>>
>>332270942
is there a video of this? That sounds fucking hilarious.
>>
>>332273118
i dont have one you might be able to see some one fuck up on a play through thoguh
i dont recommend doing this shit unless you know you can get away with it since you lose your equipment if you die
>>
>>332268651
Keep your +/- weapons and shields for upgrades (you need to get to +99 and -99 for trophy).
DO NOT ever replace Crafting Smarts and the other skill that gives you extra space - they are both invaluable.
If you have Crafting Smarts use it on every floor.
Steal shit from shopkeeper, use your dead companion (don't remember how this little shit was called anymore) as a sort of wall, the shopkeeper can't go past dead body, then you can blast him with magic.
Don't save magic for later, use it whenever necessary.
>>
>>332273118
Its a very viable tactic to use. Also if I remember correctly you can save scum by immediately going to vita menu if you die. That way you won't lost all yours shit.

Anyway game is pretty fun. I hope they release a sequel
>>
File: Puni.jpg (107 KB, 451x472) Image search: [Google]
Puni.jpg
107 KB, 451x472
>>332268651
Why is she so fucking hot?
>>
File: DFC beast.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DFC beast.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>332274278
>>
>>332273304
ok, here's some more since the thread hasn't died yet

If you have the Kuu Case skill you can identify whether items are cursed or not - simply move them to the case and if the name is diplayed normally it is safe, if it's blue - it's cursed.
You can reroll your skills by feeding Kuu all your shit at the beginning of the level - if you're not happy with what skills you got, just return to main menu (create temps save I think) and resume game - you will have all your shit back, you can feed Kuu again and get new set of skills.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.