[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is too hard Seymour Natus keeps raping me wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 81xvVUXum7L__SX425_.jpg (60 KB, 425x542) Image search: [Google]
81xvVUXum7L__SX425_.jpg
60 KB, 425x542
This game is too hard

Seymour Natus keeps raping me

wat do
>>
>>332266396
>get all aeons to overdrive in random battles then go fight Seymour
>summon
>use their overdrive
>Seymour will kill them the turn after their overdrive
>use all aeons
>if he isn't dead hit him a few times and he will be
>>
>>332266751
This strat really helps you get past nearly all the bosses in the game, save for maybe some really late ones that got a shitton of gimmicks
>>
>>332266821
>>332266751
Thanks I'll try it, I've been grinding a bit on the robots.
>>
>>332266751
>>332266821
Really nice of you guys. Keep kicking ass.
>>
>>332268532
>>332267026

The best strat tho is to get yunas celestial weapon, have her know doublecast, and those stupid powerful spells, ultima, holy, flare (?).

You'll go far with that
>>
Stop playing the game that ruined ff and play something good instead
>>
zanmato you scrub
>>
>>332270452
>Implying it hasn't got the best battle system and music out of them all

Just cause the story sucks and the voice acting is shit doesn't make it completely shit
>>
>>332270553
Actually, I did love the battle system. Great way to manage time.

Just hated everything else.

Pretty much led to corridor simulator in 13 as well
>>
>>332271127
That's the only real problem I have with X, it allowed XIII to happen.

Streamlining should be a life sentance
>>
Get to work on that sphere grid, buddy-boy. That's the solution to the whole game. That and maybe an intelligent approach and strategy.
>>
>>332271935
>he doesn't play NSGNSNCNONENNENBB
>>
nigger, just level up. i died to sin spawn gui like five times, so i leveled up a few
>>
Just wait for the digital download re-re-release with the built-in Invincibility Mode like FF7 and FF9, and overpay for it, and enjoy your complimentary data mining ("achievements"), you despicable pleb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.