[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch_Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1380763917_watch-dogs.jpg (83 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
1380763917_watch-dogs.jpg
83 KB, 613x331
It's almost 2 years since the release. So, after the dust has settled and numerous patches came, should i give it a try ?
>>
File: NO.jpg (73 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
73 KB, 544x548
>>332261661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs
>>
I got half way through the main story and then dropped it. It's alright, but nothing really good at all.
>>
>>332261661
No, patches didn't fix the story problems.
>>
>>332261661
the multiplayer was interesting but the singleplayer stuff was all pretty lackluster. never understood ubisofts obsession with having a vast open world and having absolutely nothing it in. i wouldn't pay more than 15 bucks for it.
>>
>>332261776
>bugs make a game bad
>there are no bugless games
>therefore, all games are bad
>>
>>332262776
The game is riddled with bugs. Guess you didn't see the video. It points out retarded game decisions and bad design.

Not just bugs.

And a game is supposed to have as little bugs as possible. A game can be ruined by being buggy.
>>
I got right to the end of the game and just didn't have it in me to beat it. I tried the final mission once and died then said this games was a waste and left it. I don't have a desire to finish it. It's just not fun.
>>
>>332261661
online hide and seek was fun
>>
>>332261776
The video is shit. The person is literally just listing everything they don't like, bug or not. Despite what you may have heard, I own the game, and have had a great amount of fun with it and thoroughly enjoyed it and still go online every now and then to hack people for the shiggles (shits and giggles). And it's not riddled with bugs. In my play through I found maybe a few harmless bugs (like a beer bottle floating above a table or a single npc running along a wall)
>>
>>332264373
The only thing about the game that really annoyed me is when you do online free roam with people, it removes all minigames and side activites from the map as if they just threw in free roam. But appeal and reason of the online is the other modes anyway.
>>
>>332264373
Sorry mate but the video makes the game look like shit. Linear missions and melee being the key to everything if you just rush.
>>
>>332264729
How much have you looked up about the game? Most of the missions, as well as side things with enemies in them, I liked going through using stealth and a silenced pistol. Melee by far wasn't the answer to most things, and the hacking mechanic added plenty of options on how to go through a mission. I'm sorry your mind is so easily swayed.
>>
>>332265256
Yeah the video convinced me it's shit senpai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.