[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you let friends borrow your video games or the console itself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Do you let friends borrow your video games or the console itself?
>>
If so why wouldn't you let your friend borrow your girlfriend?
>>
>>332257328
That's a good way to never see your games again. learned that the hard way.
>>
>>332257617
false equivalence
>>
File: 0200.jpg (100 KB, 466x419) Image search: [Google]
0200.jpg
100 KB, 466x419
>>332259324
>having shitty friends

I'm so sorry
>>
>>332257328
What friends?
>>
>>332259903
He's right though. Sharing is caring
>>
I lent my best friend my ps2 in exchange for his xbox.

When I finally got my own Xbox, he let me use his XBL account so I could download the battlefront 2 dlc on his dime.

He's still my best buddy to this day even though we only get to hang out like once a month
>>
>>332257328
No, if you wanna use my console I have to be around.
>>
>>332259324
>Elementary School days
>Friend asks to borrow Super Mario Sunshine, willing to let me borrow his copy of Melee
>Days pass, friend asks for his Melee back
>Ask for Sunshine back, he says he never borrowed it
>idon'tbelievethisshit.jpg
>Tell him I want my Sunshine back, he only says that if I don't give him his game back he's going to get his parents to call the police for theft
>Being the naive little kid I am give in and give his game back
>Think that he never actually borrowed Sunshine, that I made it all up and that I lost it instead
>Two months later go over to his house to play Melee
>My copy of Sunshine was hidden under his bed, with my fucking name still on the box
>He used pages of the manual to make a collage
When I confronted him about it he kicked me out of his house. A lot of shit happened but I finally got my Sunshine back after the landlord was investigating his family for several thefts and damages to the public facilities
Turned out his entire family were illegal Mexican immigrants
>>
>>332261449
>being racist

Sounds like you deserved to have your game stolen shit lord
>>
>>332261561
"Mexican" isn't a race shitlord
>>
>>332261756
Yeah uh huh sure. Why don't you just stop. You are obviously an out of touch over privileged cis-white male.
>>
File: 1456381407037.jpg (37 KB, 258x206) Image search: [Google]
1456381407037.jpg
37 KB, 258x206
>>332261561
It has nothing to do with that I just wanted to post what happened to him before somebody asked.
Unless you were shitposting in which case shut up
>>
I used to when I actually had friends to lend them to
>>
>>332262510
What happened to them?
>>
File: 1454364320365.jpg (36 KB, 298x321) Image search: [Google]
1454364320365.jpg
36 KB, 298x321
>>332257328
Yeah I'd do that, but you just reminded me
>Borrowed my friend's PS2 and his copies of Dragon Quest VIII and IV a year ago
>Still haven't finished either of the games
Here comes the guilt
>>
>>332257328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdX5UDgQ8x0
>>
>>332262843
Nothing interesting. Growing up, moving away, drifting apart. That sorta thing.
>>
>>332262843
They died
>>
>>332264913
One of them did actually. Lukemia.
>>
I did, once.
Fucker scratched a nigga up and lost the case.
It's ok, I ended up getting KOTOR 2 for the PC instead of Xbox again.
>>
>>332257328
A friend borrowed my Nintendo once after I got a Playstation for xmas.
Bitch then moved out of the city without saying anything and took the system and games with them. Asked for years to have them mail it back to me at my expense and they never did despite saying they would. I'm convinced they just threw it out or something.

So, no, I don't do that anymore.
>>
Only really good friends.
Only games I beat already and have no intention of replaying.
Only if they actually play them. If I find out they borrowed a game for me and it's collecting dust in their shelves I take it back.
>>
>>332257328
Yes and Yes, if i am not actively using them.

However i live with a friend I've known for like 10+ years and he wont let me move his ps4 from his room to my room so i can plug it into a monitor thats not a 480p 30hz piece of shit and can actually see what i am doing.

Yet he has no qualms about eating all ma fucking food and drinks.

I just wanna play bloodbourne and actually see what i am doing damn it!
>>
>>332261449
Fuck that subhuman mexican and his family

BUILD THE WALL
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.