[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Warcraft movie is going to try to convince everyone that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: AdmiralProudmoorePortrait.jpg (7 KB, 131x136) Image search: [Google]
AdmiralProudmoorePortrait.jpg
7 KB, 131x136
>Warcraft movie is going to try to convince everyone that a horde of uncultured savages who already fucked up their own land shouldn't be exterminated on sight even after the murdered thousands and destroyed whatever country they go to.
>Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, Hero of the Alliance, is going to be portrayed as some generic racist for the audience to hate.

This man doesn't desire this shit.
>>
Sucks but true.

Orcs dindu nuffin: the trilogy.
>>
File: Jaina.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jaina.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
>Sail across the sea to find his daughter
>She's been indoctrinated by the far left archmages of Dalaran
>Picks disgusting orc fugitive war criminals over her own family
>Her orc lover runs away with another orc and leaves some thug in charge
>Thug drops a nuke on her city and kills thousands of innocent people

Who is the Trump of the Alliance these days? Varian was legit, but then his faggot cuck of a son turned him into a pussy.
>>
>>332254556

>Cant even get angry at the thug because 'muh tolerance'
>Far left archmages of Dalaran exile her for not trusting the war criminals
>Probably gonna sell her pussy to sargeras and become loot whore
> Archmage Jaina proudmore ends her days gangabanged by 25 retards on lfr
>Admiral Daelin was and still is right
>>
Orcs = Muslim?
>>
>>332254556
>Who is the Trump of the Alliance these days?

Jaina, amusingly enough.
>>
File: 1455076328263.gif (967 KB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
1455076328263.gif
967 KB, 245x225
>>332253003
>see mom for the first time in awhile
>"hey honey, did you hear that one game you used to play is getting a movie? aren't you excited?"
>"y-yeah mom, it's being directed by david bowie's son too"
>she smiles and nods, a twinkle in her eye as she remembers all of the nights I'd spend on WC3 and WoW as a kid and teen
>mfw I'm busy remembering what has become of modern Blizzard
>>
>>332257675
>Not Greymane
>>
>>332258685
Greymane is fixated on Forsaken, couldn't give two shit about your green niggers.
>>
File: 1457823368595.jpg (78 KB, 884x574) Image search: [Google]
1457823368595.jpg
78 KB, 884x574
>>332258939
>we are gonna build a wall and the the light-damned forsaken are gonna pay for it

keep all greens on no fly lists
>>
>>332257309
More like niggers
>>
File: 1343576838815.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1343576838815.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>have to force pol memes into every game now that pol can't stay on its own board
>>
>MY MEN ARE DESERTING ME REEEEEEEE
>BETTER BURN ALL THE SHIPS
>then blame the mercs he hired

kek. Arthas is a retard but I like his character.
>>
>>332253003
I don't even play that garbage but even I know alliance is scum. fuck off
>>
>>332254556
>thousands
there were like a couple dozen NPCs in that place, at most
>>
>>332262513
Fuck off, Orc.
>>
>>332254556
>Far left archmages of Dalaran
No
>>
So if they're portraying the Alliance v Horde aspect here as some excuse for a racism after-school special, what the fuck are they going to do when Arthas and his Undead fuckery come around?
Are we getting zombies or are we getting Undead? We getting the town slaughtered or is it just going to be Jaina's view on white cis male Arthas killing all these poor innocents?

Are the Blood Elves gonna be like drug addict versions of the Alliance?
I'm legitimately worried that they'll fuck everything up /v/.
>>
>>332263141
Yeah. I bet they'll make Jaina as the POV and probably make Arthas more cruel/colder personality wise.

I just hope this movie would bomb so they don't fuck up what we already have.
>>
>>332262513
Fucking greenskin propaganda
>B-but the Defias
>B-but thems racists
>>
This narrative of "noble savages" is fucking terrible and should not exist
>>
>>332264224
It's a classic for a reason, what they should do is just stop playing it straight though.
>>
Orc, troll, goblin, and ogre genocide when?
>>
>>332264224
Blame the Native Americans
>>
>>332264268
>Orcs have their own ways, and demand you respect them
>But their ways are a tradition of slaughtering your people, stealing your women and raping them, and demanding you grant them clemency from their crimes
>In return they claim they'll always treat your people fairly in combat
>What this actually means is that one orc versus one human, in ALL situations, so mighty orc warriors will slaughter defenseless children, but since no other orcs or humans interfered they will call it "honorable combat" and take trophies to celebrate their victory.
>They are shamanistic and "value" and commune with nature and the spirits
>Actually turns out they enslave spirits because the spirits constantly try to kill them because they (the orcs) are an alien presence on your world and disrupting the balance.

Noble Savages with the emphasis on "savage" when?
>>
>>332263141

This movie will bomb hard and no one will ever make a Warcraft movie again. Dont worry, the last few sane remnants of the lore are only allowed to be fucked by blizzard writers themselves.
>>
>>332264682
>Alliance wins the war decisively
>Decide not to slaughter the entire godforsaken race, and put them in camps until they can figure out how to integrate them into society
>FUCK ALL THIS SHIT WE PROUD PEOPLE WE DESERVE BETTER GIMME DEM TREES
>>
>>332264465
No i rather blame hollywood you faggot
>>
People like to hate on either the alliance or the hordes, but let me remember you that the ELVES, specially the night ELVES and tyrande are the bitchest, smuggest assholes piece of shits in the whole world of azeroth, and all should be killed
>>
File: 1439185395544.png (24 KB, 198x213) Image search: [Google]
1439185395544.png
24 KB, 198x213
>doesn't trust elves
>everyone calls him racist
>finally trusts an elf
>said elf stabs him in the back and murders him
>this is alright because he was le racist
Garithos might have stupid but he was right. Anyone who likes/trusts Sylvanas needs to be deported
>>
>>332265079
No, Elves are friends. Both the High Elves and the Night Elves.
>>
>>332265268
that actually got me laughing my ass off as a kid playing TFT for the first time

literally the very first elf he trusts fucks him over holy shit
>>
Warlords of Draenor proved Daelin right, even without demonic corruption the orcs are still the biggest dindus of the universe
>>
>>332262513
>Gobbles the orc dindu nuthin!!!
>He wuz a gud boi!!
>He went 2 shaman!!!
>Da humans keep em down!!
>Them draenei crackas dindu us da welfare!!!
SHIIIIIIIIEEEET
>>
>>332265268
>doesnt trust and decides to execute an elf that fought effectively for him and defeated a large undead force
>hey, lets trust a fucking undead elf

he deserved it, fuck that guy
>>
>>332265328

night elves alone are responsible for like 90% of the problems on Azeroth.
>>
>>332265894
NEED MO TREES FOR DEM SPIRIT LODGES
>>
File: 1454543153204.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1454543153204.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>332253003
he aint racist tho

hes a retard that broke laws and treaties
>>
>>332266032
AYOOOOO
*SMACKS LIPS*

SENPAI WE GUNNA SHOOT UP DEM SLANT EARED ELVES N SHIIEEEET

REPARATIONS FOR DA SECOND WAR U HEAR SENPAI RAM SAM???
>>
File: wcm01.jpg (672 KB, 2033x1559) Image search: [Google]
wcm01.jpg
672 KB, 2033x1559
>yfw Daelin Proudmoore is a reskin of Arthas with a mustache
>>
File: 1457555276896.jpg (50 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1457555276896.jpg
50 KB, 840x960
>race of people who were forcefully raised from the dead to serve
>break free from Lich Kings control yet are still abominations
>shunned by their former friends and allies
>even the light burns them
>forced to take refuge in their former destroyed homes
>just want to be let alone from a world that hates them and destroy the Lich King
>Lich King dies
>invade other kingdoms
>develop their own plague
>use Valkyr to raise even more undead
>rape the land with Gothic architecture
>nothing personnel living
Name a race that went through more character assassination than the Forsaken did. You probably can't
>>
>>332266449
The only person those actions reflect on is Sylvanas, who was always a fucking cunt
>>
File: sfdgs.png (98 KB, 338x129) Image search: [Google]
sfdgs.png
98 KB, 338x129
>>332253003

I'm going to save you the pain OP.

Everything about the Warcraft lore will just barely scratch the surface. The character development, hell any kind of development, that you see in the games will not be there. There simply isn't enough time to put all that was the games into the movie.

It is basically going to work like this.

4 types of characters

1. Support Orcs but not Orcs. This is basically a person who is trying to help the Orcs, but isn't an Orc himself.

2. Doesn't Support the Orcs, but not Orc. A person who is against the Orcs and sees them as monsters.

3. Blood Thirsty, mindless Orc.

4. Normal, can be negotiated with Orc.

There will be 2-3 love story lines in the movie that will will cause the different types of characters to have friction between them.

There will be a "hidden guiding hand" between all the events. Some kind of hidden evil that will slowly reveal itself throughout the movie.

The Warcraft movie will NOT be a masterpiece. It will be no where as good as what we saw in the video games.

The Warcraft movie WILL be a fun movie to go enjoy to see some of your favorite characters on the big screen, but they wont be the same characters we're used too.

The universe we know it also wont be as explored. The Elves, for example. They won't play as huge of a part in the movie. They'll make a small appearence and all of us gamers will be a "whoa, there's the elves!!!". The Dwarves will have a somewhat larger part (when compared to the Elves", but it will still be dwarfed by the screen time of Orcs and Humans. The rest of the races will be but mere mentions, if they are included at all in the movie. Finally, a lot of the fantasy creatures we know from the universe won't make an appearance either. They will keep it very low key/understandable by "basic" viewers. As an example, it is VERY unlikely we wont see monsters like Elementals or anything crazy like that.
>>
>>332266449
Character assassination?. Boi. Character advancement. The forsaken were dieing boy. DIEING. they cant fuck and make more. everyone still shuns and hates them boy. But instead of squatting around eating brains they are doing something about it and making their race strongee. Boy. Boy. BOY.
>>
>>332258939
Mate he wanted to exterminate all the Orcs after WC2 instead of paying taxes to keep the internment camps going. He hates them.
>>
>>332266853
It's not like the Alliance has a force of undead warriors that everyone is totally cool with or anything
Nah it's all them racists who totally don't just hate the Forsaken for taking cities, plaguebombing willy-nilly, and being a major force for their sworn enemies that are huge cunts
>>
>>332253003
The second i saw that picture with that knight (lothar?) looking deeply into negress(garona?) eyes it was already clear it was just racemixing and dindunuffin propaganda, like blowing up Europe and Draenor was not enough.
>>
>>332258685
>literal furfag
>>
>>332257309
Draenei are Muslims, the few good ones you play as alliance even say they need alliance to forge it into 'The Army of Light'(who the fuck asked their opinion?) while MAJORITY of them became burning legion(terrorists). Ignore WoD of course.
>>
we dindu noffin
>>
>>332267125
Those guys don't exist no more. They just holed up in their floating freezer and await death.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.