[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a fight? Doom Guy or Halo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Who would win in a fight? Doom Guy or Halo?
>>
>>332240526
doom guy kills demons all day long

master chief is nicknamed "demon"

what do you think?
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 356x256
>>332240752
o shit
>>
>Doom guy can run at 50 mph without ever getting tired
I think it's pretty obvious
>>
>>332240526
Doom guy since he can hold more than 2 weapons.
>>
Doom throws realism out the window and is ridiculous, Halo is sci fi but still grounded in reality in most ways. It's not even a debate, the more ridiculous and unrealistic one will always win.
>>
>I have two dads
>>
>>332240526
Doom Guy
>>
The winner is whoever the writers like the most, or alternatively, whichever will make the most fanboys angry.
>>
Doom Guy because Berserk Pack & Chainsaw.
>>
>>332240526
>Most notable feat by MC
killed a brute chieftain.
>Most notable feat by DG
went to hell and killed so much and fucking shit up so hard hell revived him. DG then did that 3 other times and decided to stay in hell forever to safeguard the universe from more invasions.
>>
>>332241095
is that the lambda logo in his visor reflection?
>>
>>332240752
Underrated post
>>
I opened an Xbox on Christmas one year and it had Halo in it. I also read a lot of the books associated with Halo.

Doomguy has plot armor that is completely unstoppable. He'd drink from the the MC's skull if he wasn't such a gentleman.
>>
>>332240526
Doom guy single handedly holds back all of hell from invading.
>>
Halo has unbreakable bones and is gifted with luck by the forerunners so he never dies.

Giving it to halo
>>
>>332241303
Actually I think the most notable feat chief did was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yf-19RM-jw
>>
>>332241707

The developers made sure he was bar-none the ultimate badass for no goddamn reason. It's like what DC does with superman. I mean at this point superman could contain universes, piss gold and drop shits of severe prosperity.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.gif (432 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.gif
432 KB, 500x394
>MC throws a plasma grenade through a bubble shield

I am still mad
>>
Chief wins. Lets face it, if Halo had ever been a doom wad, Chief would have that speed too. Doomguy in Doom 3 is a pushover. Struggles against man-sized demons with firearms while Chief punches 2.5 meter beasts to death.
>>
>>332241994
People dont need a reason to be badasses. Some people just are.
>>
>>332241925

It's no more badass than what what NAVY SEALS do on a HALO drop.

Near atmosphere, if you make even a fraction of a wrong move you're fucked. The SAS of Australia and the UK also do it but it's fucking unreal how insane that is.
>>
>>332242078

Weird they only used the original doom for death battle.
>>
>>332242239
SEAL's don't usually have to avoid exploding ships while carrying a nuke when they HALO jump.
>>
>>332242553

What did Cortana say?

Oh right, "luck."
>>
>Doom Guy has quicksaves
>Master Chief has checkpoints
Who has the advantage here?
>>
>>332242650

Nobody because your dick somehow found it's way into your ass and went so far up that it became your mouth.
>>
>>332242650
Chief goes back the furthest in time upon death, so Doom Guy can't really benefit from quicksaves as they're just nullified in Chief's new timeline. Besides, he would fuck up at some point eventually and be unable to go back to a more advantageous time.
>>
>>332240752
First post is best post as usual
>>
Chief has luck. Bungie knew how silly their universe is and didn't trybto sell it with acting and drama, they had Marty sell it with Leitmotif.

Doomguy has massive fucking cahones.

Chief would only kill Doomguy if he crashed from orbit and landed on top of him.

On ground Doomguy takes all, but the chief is a flying brick and about as crazy as one.

Seriously guys, I get that Halo killed arena shooters and all, but you gotta admit, it's the only modern fps that still holds traces of Doom's enemy and weapon balancing. Old Halo just dropped ammo and health pick up balancing.

Bungie kept the integer based health bar balancing ID had going on.

Revenant = 2xSSG, Pinkie = 1xSSG

Elite=melee to back, or Plasma charge + {br headshot, melee}
>>
>>332242831
So what would happen is that Doomguy keeps dying over and over until the gods deciding the winner (that is us) finally agree that Doomguy lost to Chief even with unlimited lives.
>>
>>332241058
>xbot literally defending halo
>>
>>332242650
I think the real question here is whether a pc running doom or an xbox would require more energy to keep running since a battle where the two of them can infinitely respawn would only be limited by the amount of energy left in the universe. Once you run out of energy to power one of the systems, that character would stop fighting and lose. Gotta go with Doom here
>>
>>332243156

Or should we just stop discussing this entirely because they're two fictional characters and you just want some cheesecake?

Fuck off.
>>
Doomguy easily.
>>
>>332240526
A smooth talking no face Marine who's only accomplishment is running way from explosions fights against a blood thirsty man who stayed in hell just to prevent demons from ever leaving.
Gee, I wonder who'd win.
>>
>>332246038

I see Australia has woken up. How's that spider farm doing?

It's a guy who can literally survive in the the depths of hell and win vs. some guy who plays around in the covenant hopscotch universe.
>>
>>332242039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo
ya i calling bull shit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.