[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO HYPE I cant fucking wait, this is going to be my main game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: killerinstinct.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
killerinstinct.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
WHO HYPE

I cant fucking wait, this is going to be my main game after SF5 failed me so hard.

I cant deal with how shitty ranked and lobbies in sf5 are right now.
>>
I am anon, I definitly am.

Got my ultra S3 preordered, now, I'm just waiting for tomorrow.
>>
>>332239806
I hope its actually as good as it looks like.
It will be my first contact with the game since i dont own an X1 and dont know anybody who does either.

But i am pretty fucking hyped after reading about the mechanics and watching some matches.
>>
>>332239974

It is, surprisingly because Microsoft did a lot of shit (including the Xbone), but it is.

I don't like some changes (but that's cosmetics) and Shago's exclusivity but the game is really well done.

Hope you like it.
>>
I refuse to move onto windows 10 just yet.
>>
>>332240460
I am on it already anways, so thats not a concern for me.
But its a problem because i wont get some friends to try it because of W10.
>>
>>332240609
I'm also waiting on how the new windows store is gonna work out. I read Gears Ultimate was a fucking trainwreck.
>>
is it really win10 only, cuz thats the only thing that kills it for me, cant be bothered to upgrade right now
>>
>>332241112
Any game being sold on the new windows marketplace is Win10 only because of something related to Xbone
>>
>>332241112

Yep, it is.
>>
Please please please let my laptop be able to run it...
>>
I tried this on Xbox and I think it's just too hard for me. I'm not coordinated enough to play fighters. Roster looks bomb af though
>>
>>332241440
The minimum specs are already out, should be easy to estimate if it does lol.
>>
>>332241602
Nobody is at first. You have to be willing to put in between 500-1000 hours in a fighting game just to be below average.
>>
>>332241747
I'm not sure I can do that anon. I respect you quite a fucking bit for doing that, but I don't want to spend 50 hours just to learn how to input correctly
>>
I'm hype, can't wait to try out Hisako
>>
>>332241915
Gonna play tusk,tj or rash.
>>
>>332241602

The dojo is a fantastic way to start this game (one of the best tutorial in a fighting game with Skullgirl's and Arcsys' ones).

I'm not saying you'll be a beast after that that will greatly help you to improve.
>>
>>332242041

Gonna keep doing what I'm doing now, playing random.
>>
>>332241665

Yeah, and I' pretty sure mine isn't up to snuff. I'm hoping and praying I might be able to fudge it by lowering the settings, but...
>>
File: pacha7.png (150 KB, 533x468) Image search: [Google]
pacha7.png
150 KB, 533x468
so, whats the main difference between this and SFV gameplay wise
>>
>>332242316
I'd say its somewhere between Anime game fuckery and speed like GG and Street fighter which is slower and relies more on footsies.

One main difference is the combo breaker system which is in no fightan series except KI, it makes some parts of the game less passive, since you can actually break out of combos with good reactions and correct guesses.

You are always actually actively doing something, instead of watching the other guy singleplayer your ass.
>>
>>332242316

The combo system is the biggest difference.
>>
>>332242316
The screen shakes more.
>>
>>332242316
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
that's about it i guess. its also more faster
>>
I'm waiting for more of dat S3 OST
>>
>>332242261
On my old desktop i actually had to turn everything off to get 60 frames in SF4 back then.

I literally had to play with a black wireframe background and muddy low res models.
>>
>>332242910
I am regularly listening to the S2 Soundtrack on ytube.

Its legitimately one of the best videogame soundtracks from the last 5 years.
A shame this game was only on XB1, there seems to be so fucking much care put into it.
This is even more respectable if you know that the team was on a shoestring budget most of the time.
>>
>>332243042

Well. Shit.
>>
>>332239035
I was hyped until I heard it was Windows 10.

I refuse to install Windows 10.
>>
>>332243185
>Dat bonus track at the end of season 2 tracks
Mick Gordon you've made so much and asked for so little. You'll always be remembered.

the new guy have a really difficult task but so far he have done well don't you think?
>>
>>332243840
Tusks theme is pretty dope
>>
>>332243840

Yeah, Atlas Plus and Celldweller are doing great. Tusk's theme is the new Hinnamatoom/Polemos in my opinion (for now)
>>
>>332242663
also jumping attacks take a while to come out usually (medium and heavy mostly), it can be strange at first but you get used to it pretty quick.
>>
Finally manned up and played ranked. I'm bottom-tier but w/e. Had some really good fights today.

Just pre-ordered S3. Excited to figure out the new characters with everyone else.
>>
>>332243840
I think there arbiter track felt to much like they just mixed a halo song with ki rather then a halo song in ki style
>>
>Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was announced as BC and is on sale for $5
>Try it
>Play horribly at it

Say what you will about Combo Assist, but it allows me to play a mean Thunder.
>>
>>332240719
>I'm also waiting on how the new windows store is gonna work out.

First time I'm hearing about a new Windows store. Do you know more about it? I absolutely despise the Windows Store. It's like someone thought Google Play UI and content on PC was a brilliant idea.
>>
>>332245274
>Say what you will about Combo Assist
Counterbreaker into linker into counterbreaker while the opponent is already locked out, that shit happens all the time with combo assist.
Learn to play, inputs are super lenient, shit's easy to pick up.
>>
>>332245135
>>332244053
>>332243913
Personally I think this new composers want to play safe rather than provoke a mass of angry nurds. I mean is still soon to judge them maybe when the other characters are revealed I could make a judgement
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.