[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: xcom the bureau.jpg (71 KB, 650x510) Image search: [Google]
xcom the bureau.jpg
71 KB, 650x510
This is actually a really fun squad based third person shooter with a really good end twist

Why did NuXcomfags have to lie to me and say it was bad?

Seriously though, I've played every squad based TPS that could exist. Going back to Freedom Fighters all the way up to Binary Domain or Mass Effect. Try and argue with me.
>>
So what's it like? Already played ME and BD and loved it.
>>
Jesus that game was garbage
had a decent aesthetic, but that's it.

The shooting was boring, the abilities were generic, the ally ai was garbage, and the story was trite.
>>
>>332235926
>the ally ai was garbage,

Now I see you didn't play it. Opinion disregarded
>>
OH LOOK IS THIS THREAD AGAIN
>>
>>332236581
I did, I beat it, and the AI did some really fucking dumb shit.

Jesus christ, that fucking 20 minute discussion with the dream alien or whatever was such a writing cop-out.
>>
>>332235926
>ally ai was garbage
not just that, the enemy ai was pretty retarded at times as well
>>
>>332234521
>this thread again
>>332236581
The ai was retarded they would roll away from a grenade just to walk right back to where it was.
>>
>>332234521
What was even the point of turning this into pasta? It's not even funny or interesting.
>>
>>332237059
>Jesus christ, that fucking 20 minute discussion with the dream alien or whatever was such a writing cop-out.

The ending of the game really jumped the shark.

>>332234521
I agree OP. This wasn't a bad game at all, as long as you minimized the time you spent in the Hub listening to pointless dialouge
>>
It got shit on because it was announced in the middle of a tonne of classic franchises being rebooted as shooters (fallout, syndicate, etc (

I'm fucking glad. If it weren't for that we'd never gave gotten the new xcom, and God knows what other corpses they'd have fucked by now.

Mechanically sound, but conceptually repulsive. There's your answer OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.