[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was hard as shit. Recommend some more really hard games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
This game was hard as shit.

Recommend some more really hard games.
>>
File: 1459107640949.jpg (62 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1459107640949.jpg
62 KB, 449x600
>not even a "just play Dark Souls bro" shitpost
Thanks, /v/.
>>
>>332234437

Dark Souls 2
>>
>>332236612
lol
>>
>>332234437
u don't really know the true meaning of hard until you play dark souls

truly the best video game ever made
>>
File: mira_1.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mira_1.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Try Sora. It's a game where you get killed by a tranny in the desert.
>>
>>332234437
I recently booted it up again for a few minutes and remembered:
Part of the reason it was so hard was because of the shitty camera controls. Also, you had to keep changing equipment which was really annoying.
I assume you've already played Ys?
>>
>>332238035
>Also, you had to keep changing equipment which was really annoying.
The only time I had to change equipment midlevel was when I was trying to beat the final boss. Equip the boots that make you run quick, run all the way to the boss, then change that back to the magic defense item.
>I assume you've already played Ys?
Yeah. I played them on Normal, though. Maybe I should go back to them and try to beat them on Nightmare or something.
>>
Try Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight or Rabi-Ribi

Momodora is hard from the start. Sweet but short.

Rabi-Ribi gets harder the longer you play but is much longer and has a bigger map.

Avoid Rabi-Ribi if you hate fanservice though.
>>
You probably already played Fortune Summoners, but gonna throw it out there anyways.
>>
>>332239682
>You probably already played
Please don't make those assumptions. I didn't. Sounds fun from what I'm reading.

>>332239083
I thought Rabi-Ribi was just a tiny meme thing. It's an actual game?
>>
It was pretty mediocre and the only challenging part was the final boss. If it was western no one would have heard of it.
>>
>>332240194

>I thought Rabi-Ribi was just a tiny meme thing.

My one advice. Anyone who calls meme anything? Yeah? Disregard his advice.

Oh it's an actual game and it's also fucking amazing. Don't let the cute girls fool you. The boss battles can get intense and there's like 24 of them.

Just don't play easy or hard on your first run.

Easy is boring and Hard will crush your soul if you don't learn the inside outs of the engine first.

Also, there's Eryl's Action but that's more on the artificial difficulty side.

It's a Mario knockoff where pretty much anything can kill you and you don't see shit coming at you because it makes no fucking sense.

It's more of a trail and error thing than anything but once you figure out every hazard it becomes rewarding.
>>
>>332241179
rabi ribi is a meme and flavor of the month
>>
>>332241148
>and the only challenging part was the final boss.
I don't know about that.

>>332241179
I see. Then I guess I'll try Fortune Summoners and Rabi-Ribi as my next games. Thanks, both you and >>332239682.
>>
>>332241540

Opinion discarded.

>>332241606

Enjoy your frustration, Anon.
>>
>>332241540

>Just because it was flavor of the month doesn't mean someone else can enjoy it

You're the kind of idiot that falls under the hivemind. If /v/ says something you'll follow it or copy its habits.

Congratulations on being /v/'s bitch and a total tool.
>>
>>332241179
>>332242141
>>332242697
Samefag reddit spacing. Fresh off the boat methinks.
>>
>>332242768

You're still a tool regardless.
>>
>>332242768
>le reddit
"A cornered rat will resort to memes."
>>
La-Mulana
DustForce
SpaceChem (probably not the type of difficulty you're looking for, but it is damn tough.)
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (58 KB, 486x379) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
58 KB, 486x379
>>332234437
I want to fuck fairy nee-san.
>>
>>332244018
>laughing girls.jpg
>neither girl is laughing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.