[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else upset Xbox games with Gold is giving out four triple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: playstation-plus.jpg (35 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
playstation-plus.jpg
35 KB, 620x350
Anyone else upset Xbox games with Gold is giving out four triple A games this month and ps plus users are gonna probably get four piece of dump top down indie space shooters no one wants like usual
>>
I wouldn't want an xbox if they gave me every game for free
>>
I'm FUCKING sick and tired of FUCKING space shooters.

I swear to god since the November 2013 we get a fucking space shooter every 2nd month.
>>
>>332231838
Is this literally a Neogaffian thought process?
>>
are you a drone? xbox is not doing well in anything of course they are going to throw stuff out for people
>>
>>332231935
And the consumers better off with that, not fucking Broforce: Chronicles Episode 1

Fuck brand loyalty is stupid.
>>
>failing console with abysmal sales
>giving incentives to encourage purchases
>WAH WHY DOESNT SONY DO THIS
because they make money and arent desperate shits who completely lost the console war

you entitled little faggots crying for hand outs, bitching and moaning when youre literally begging for games
>>
>>332231698

As sonycucks it is our duty to keep paying and defending sony while asking for nothing in return.
>>
>>332231858
Yeah me too. I just saw we are getting another one this month and idk I can't handle it
>>
>>332231698

Entitled shitlord
>>
>>332232231
Except the Xbone is selling decently, and "well I'm in the lead I can do what I want!" Isn't an excuse, for godsake put the defence force shit to the side and demand some better service. PS+ used to be amazing
>>
>>332231698
There's also the fact that if your PS Plus subscription expires, you lose ALL of your free games, whereas on XBLG you keep all of your free games regardless
>>
>>332231698
seriously what the fuck? I remember the games being decent on PS+ when I had it on the triple
>>
>>332232412
>except its selling decently
no its fucking not
how delusional of a fucking shill do you have to be to even try to attempt to say this? they've lost, they've failed. its the most savage console war DEFEAT in history of gaming

you're an idiot now shut the fuck up and stop bitching when youre literally begging for scraps. shut the fuck up sit down and stop being a little bitch
>>
>>332232231
>something about sales
>something about sony doing nothing wrong
>something about entitlement

yep this is neogaf alright
>>
Is Wolf Among Us worth playing if I watched a playthrough on youtube?
>>
>>332232431
Nope xbone games are not kept if Xbox live runs out
>>
>>332232231
this is true, they can fuck people now that people are virtually forced to pay into plus anyway for multiplayer

#4theplayers
>>
>>332232231
>20 million consoles sold is a fail
>>
so what are the new games for april?
>>
sony should be thankful and at least give away 1 triple a and one indie title

but it is very clear that what ms is doing is giving as much as possible away to try and get some people to buy their shit
>>
Same quality of shit, slightly different flavor.
>>
>>332232231
So it's literally okay if Sony shits on its own customers because of arrogance and market share? You're fucking cancer, the PS2/360/PS4 fanbase really is the same guys
>>
>>332232682
No. 2nd views/playthroughs only further showcase how little choice there actually was.
>>
>>332232624

Calm down, m8. It's just videogames.
>>
>>332232832
Woah do you mean..competition?!? Woah...
>>
>>332232818
For xbone
Wolf among us
Sunset overdrive
Saints row 4
Dead space
For ps4
Indieshit LMAO
>>
>>332232624
But it outpaced the 360. Sony is just doing unimaginably better in sales. They're basically the same shit. But your Stockholm syndrome went let you see that.
>>
>>332233126
thankfully /v/ is not filled with your mentality
>>
>>332232624

>its the most savage console war DEFEAT in history of gaming

Dreamcast v. PS2 would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>332233314
Yes forgive me for not actually wanting a Sony monopoly where we are all forced to enjoy Knack spinoffs at gunpoint
>>
>>332233269

He's afraid of next gen

You smell how bad he wants ms to pull out but it won't happen and he knows every other fanbase will be shitting on sony including the xbros

Basically a repeat of the xbone's reveal that e3 except this time they are the target
>>
>>332231698
No because there is nothing worth playing on Xbox one.
t. Owner of all 4 systems
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.