[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony E3 predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
WHAT Are they gonna show??

What could they possibly show?

After crushing the weak competition. It seems like they can't show anything that can wow us. They would be spoiling us from this point forward. Sony can and should take a break, they deserve it! Of course, sony being the last bastion of gaming they are, will never give up! They will come out swinging !

>Uncharted 4 DLC EPISODES
>CRASH BANDICOOT REVIVLA
>SONY ALL STARS BATTLW ROYALE 2
>PSVITA MINI
>SONY VR
> OVER 100 SONY VR LAUNCH TITTLES
> LAST GUARDIAN TEASER
> FF7 EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE
>SHENMUE 3 KICKATARTER GOALS
> GOD OF WAR: VENGANGE
> SILENT HILLS VR
>DEAD RISING 4 EXCLUSIVE TO PS4

Your belly full bitch?

NOPE THERE WILL BE MORE

> DAVID CAGE PROJECR REVEAL
>GRAND TURISMO
>NIER
>MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY FAMOUS CELEBS

And more.

WHAT ATE YOUR PREDICTIONS /v/?
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>>/sp/
>>
>>>/out/
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>>/9/
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>332226627
Crash
DMC5 exclusive
Sony Bend new IP
Bloodborne 2 or Shadow Tower VR
>>
>>>/hm/
>>
>>332226889
>>332227012
>>332227136
>>332227143
>>332227203
>>332227235
>>332227351
Talk about butthurt.
>>
>>332227393
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: espurr_pissed.jpg (12 KB, 320x175) Image search: [Google]
espurr_pissed.jpg
12 KB, 320x175
>>
File: genesistower.jpg (48 KB, 425x597) Image search: [Google]
genesistower.jpg
48 KB, 425x597
>>
>>332226627
I'm expecting a Cod exusive or lots of exclusives for playstation only since its been announced Activision and Sony have something to show us this E3 something very shitty I'm sure

Buying xbone tomorrow atleast there actually trying..
>>
>>332226627
I thought it was pretty clear that they aren't going to be really showing off anything at E3 from now on, after the 'success' of the 'Playstation Experience'. Both of which were pretty shitty last year, with the 'Playstation Experience' taking the cake. All they showed off was the fucking VR that no one is going to buy. Then it just ended. I even spotted a couple of devs in the audience saying "that's it?"
I'm not sure why I even felt compelled to respond to you. I know you are shit posting, and baiting. You could go drink a gallon of gasoline and chase it down with a lit match.
>>
>>332227893
I lol'd

Those who don't learn from the past and all that
>>
I'd most like to see the Yakuza HD Collection translated and released, along with the other PS3 entries we've not seen.

Otherwise I want a decent shooter, because there is absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1455159313006.png (144 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1455159313006.png
144 KB, 633x900
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>332226627
Their shitty VR running games at 60fps and interpolating to 120fps

Boy how exciting, Sony are truly the pioneers of VR
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.