[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Origins or Legends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Rayman-Legends-Cover.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rayman-Legends-Cover.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Origins or Legends?
>>
Legends, it even has some Origins levels.
>>
I have some shekels on my steam wallet and OP reminded me about the Ubi sale going on right now
Is Legends worth it? I hope it's challenging and not too casual
>>
>>332225840
Origins, Legends is just pissbaby easy to get perfect of every level and tries to make up for it by having stupid music levels
>>
>>332226301
It's kinda easy, but you should play it with some buddy
it's ___fun___ this way
>>
Legends.
>>
Legends.
>>
>>332225840
theyre both similar, legends mostly just improves on origins. the land of the living dead level was more fun in origins than the granny rock one in legends. at least the origins boss was revisited in legends. legends has a lot of levels from origins on top of having tons of new levels.
>>
>>332225840
Origins. Legends was great but felt a bit less cohesive a game, it had too much modern Ubisoft impact on it.
>>
>>332225840
Legends 100%
After playing through both with my brother the improvements are almost immediately clear.

Often times the second game in a series is the best because that's when they actually have a larger budget(from the sales of their first game). They can properly make all their great ideas and plans come to life.
>>
>>332225840
Legends has a lot of origins levels so just for content alone thats the one.
>>
Legends is a modern classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LuICWMPmk
>>
Rayman 2 the Great Escape
>>
Is the 3DS version of Origins decent enough?
>>
Origins, it actually has some difficulty and is more fun overall. Also nymphs.
>>
>>332225840
Origins by far
>>
>>332229061
If sub-20 FPS is decent enough for you.
>>
>>332229061
no
>>
>>332227926
>tfw me and 2 friends did night of the living dead so much that were fucking frame perfectly synchronized.
>tfw fucking working together to get further in the stage.
Such a fucking fantastic level.
>>
>>332226341
>legends guilty of perfect runs
Come on, now. That entire final world where you're in the clouds chasing the flying ship was trial and error.

Personal opinion: having played Origins on Wii and Legends on Wii U, Origins had enemies too randomly located where the game didn't "flow" as well as Legends - you know what I mean when you play Legends are enemies are placed absurdly well for you to reach that hidden path or extra coin.
This might've been a Wii problem but Rayman's Sprite in Origins was so fucking small, plus the entire game was like...set to widescreen. Legends polished up the artwork, got rid of the heavy outlines, and made the models way more visible and lively.
And finally, the music was very forgettable in Origins, and albeit good, Legends improved on every aspect of it.
I wish Adventures was a full fledged game, not an auto run sidescroller....
>>
>>332225840
Origins easily
>>
You could try both but just know that Legends is better.
>>
Legends
Origins is a pretty good platformer and is a little more challenging than Legends
But Legends is just fun, offering the right amount of challenge to enjoy the game while being good at it
>>
both
>>
>>332231274
are u suggesting we choose both? no anon we can't have both, we must pick one
>>
>>332231516
>we must pick one
why?
>>
>>332231797
"Origins or Legends?"- OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.