[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still care about the Zelda franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zelda.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zelda.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Do you still care about the Zelda franchise?
>>
>>332222382
i honestly never cared that much about them in the first place

play through them when they come out then swiftly stop giving a shit until the next game
>>
I was really into it around 2011 because I was just getting back into video games. Now, I realize that it's a tired/stale series with the exception of Zelda II and that there are better games out there.
>>
>>332222382

sitll excited for new zeldo
>>
>>332222535

So you play each game but don't care about them?
>>
It needs to be a big step up. Zelda on the N64 was pretty much a trend setter and I don't know if Zelda has really been that lately.
>>
I have lost tons of interest to the point of not giving a fuck.

Only years later do I realize how much of a faggot character Link is.
>>
I would like to but I am not seeing anything worth fussing over at this stage.
>>
Yes, I'm hoping that the new one will save it
>>
>>332222382
No. Aonuma ran it into the ground pretty hard.
>>
Yes. I honestly don't get where all of the hate has come from in the past few years. People hype up tons of other games that are much, much shittier. It just doesn't add up.
>>
will the new zelda be for the wii u?
>>
>>332226015
People just got tired of it, because the franchise is just too stale.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.