[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Die on floor 37 Well fuck you cave of shadows, I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wolflinkscreen.0.0.jpg (157 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wolflinkscreen.0.0.jpg
157 KB, 1600x900
>Die on floor 37

Well fuck you cave of shadows, I don't really need this wallet anyway.
>>
>>332221984

>he died in a zelda game
>>
>>332222152
:l
>>
>>332221984
>Not having five bottles with fairies in them.

Did TP have those? I forgot.
>>
>>332222152
>>332223154

the cave of shadows is pretty brutal.
You can't use bottles and you have to do 40 floors stuck with Wolf link, who takes a lot of damage and can't fight properly against a horde of annoying ennemies.
>>
Was this that challenge area in the desert in TP? Vaguely remember doing that however don't recognise the screenshot in the OP. Remember it being a complete ballache and was taking turns with a friend to do it due to the Wii controls being a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>332223342
>charge attack
>attack everyone in the circle
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>332223656
No, the desert one is the Cave of Ordeals. It's a breeze, since you're human.
This one is the amiibo exclusive one.
>>
>>332223832
Doesn't work every time.
>>
>>332221984
I died a couple times close to the end. Eventually I got good and made it through with eight hearts left. Are you digging out the heart hidden every few floors?
>>
What happens if you finish the Cave of shadows without the giant wallet ?
Do you still get the 9999 rupees wallet ? If so, then what is Agitha reward for bringing her the bugs?
>>
>>332225508
You get the Giant Wallet and Agitha will give you the Colossal Wallet instead.

By the way, remember to put off completing the entire marble game at the Fishing Hole until after you get the Colossal Wallet, then go do it for full waller refill which will make you go directly from 2000 to 9999 rupees. It takes like five minutes and it's glorious.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.