[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody ever talk about what a solid story this was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: The-Witcher-3-20.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-3-20.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Why does nobody ever talk about what a solid story this was?

You guys do actually play video games, right?
>>
Because most people couldn't get past the awful gameplay of the whole series.
>>
>>332219220
Where do you get "nobody" talking about W3? I can't get people to shut up about it.
>>
>>332219220
in dlc terms was shivering isles level awesome
>>
>>332219220
Too busy playing it.
>>
Started like two days ago.
Just finished the questline around the Bloody Baron and DAMN, I hope there's more of this quality out there.

Getting rid of fucking curses is even more fun than fighting monsters.
>>
Witcher 3's main story was fucking awful

The side stories and HOS were great though
>>
>>332219430
I wouldn't go that far, senpai.

If they actually took us to Olferi then yeah without a doubt.

Still one of the best stories and characters in vidya I've ever seen, though.
>>
>>332219487
This is the expansion, senpai.

Witcher 3 main story is fucking garbage. The side quests are still pretty good in the base game, though.
>>
No, we're not autistic. We play competitive games.
>>
>>332219648
no it isn't you faggot.
>>
>>332219648
Yeah I heard good things about the DLC.
Hope Blood & Wine will be just as amazing.
>>
>>332219756
Yes it is

The Wild Hunt are a joke and Ciri, Yen and Triss are all uninteresting. The game should have focused more on Vesemir, Eskel, The Novigrad gangs everyone in Skellige etc. instead of turning into a book circlejerk
>>
>>332219220
Sooo, that's Hearts of Stone? I'm something like level 12 so I think every DLC content is too high level for me yet.
>>
>>332219756
It's not garbage but it's not really good. CDPR have never really been good with the main quest in all 3 games.

The last chapter in every Witcher games fall apart becaue dev time or laziness
>>
>>332219756
If you actually think the Witcher 3's main story is good you are retarded. They never explain who or what the bad guys are, their motivations besides THEY WANT CIRI CUZ SHE IS GOKU, or what the White Frost is. Just that it ends worlds. Or how Ciri kills it.

You have to read 3 books of fanfiction tier writing to have any idea what's going on in that cluster fuck of a story, which makes it objectively bad as a game.
>>
>>332219535
Because cdpr wanted to conclude this shitty story about ciri and the wild hunt and they failed at it.
This arc sucked in the books and it still sucks in the game.
What a waste considering how good were the main plot in tw1 and tw2.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.