[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/7202582 Are you getting DS3 for your console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1212x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1212x662
http://strawpoll.me/7202582

Are you getting DS3 for your console or PC? I have a PS4 and a high-end computer and I am having trouble tryin to figure out which I should get it for. I don't PvP but I do like to Coop for bosses sometimes, is PC really riddled with hackers enough for me to just stick with the PS4?
>>
I'm not poor so both.
>>
>>332209478
>PC
>Hackers
Everytime
>>
Buy on PC

Pick up used on ps4
>>
>>332209478
>I have a PS4 and a high-end computer
So you have a screen less laptop and a high-end computer, for what purpose?
>>
Out of tradition, I'm getting it on PS4. I'll probably get the PC release too.
>>
>even considering playing souls 3 on your cuckstation when the superior version exists

pham...
>>
>>332209478
I'm not getting it for anything because I don't like Souls games.
>>
>>332209478
PS4 already has hackers and the game isn't even released worldwide yet
>>
>>332209478
Get on pc because once this ps4 meme is over they gonna release the ps5 and if you want to play this again you gonna have to buy Dark Souls 3 HD Edition™ where everything is the same but it has highier resolution while on pc you can just manually change the resolution without paying 60 bucks again.
>>
>>332209652
>I'm not poor, so I'll just order everything on the menu
>>
>>332209478
>not playing dark souls 3 RIGHT NOW
fucking pleb
>>
pirate PC and buy PS4 is the only real answer
>>
>>332209478
Play on Ps4, Sony deserves your money
>>
>he fell for the ps4 meme
>>
You should wait until release.
There is the possibility of Dark Souls 3 PC being a terrible, Arkham City-tier port.
If the PC port is good you should go with it. It isn't tied to a piece of hardware and isn't going to be lost in time like Demon's Souls. if the PC port is shit go PS4 without looking back.
>>
>>332209478
I have played Dark Souls 1 for over 1,000 hours and I've only run into 2 cheaters the whole time. Just because people can cheat, doesn't mean they will. Most people are actually against cheating, or at least don't want to go through the trouble to set it up, or maybe even they simply don't know how and aren't willing to learn.
>>
>>332210347
>There is the possibility of Dark Souls 3 PC being a terrible

But it's not. You do know there's already hundreds of people streaming the PC version RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>332209478
Steal on PC
Buy on PS4
>>
>>332210550
I don't follow streamers or youtube faggots.
>>
>>332210347
>There is the possibility of Dark Souls 3 PC being a terrible, Arkham City-tier port.
Nah, people have been posting benchmarks.
A 290 can maintain 60 FPS on max at 1440p.
Someone posted a video of a GTX 980 running it at 4k max settings at 35-50 FPS.
>>
>>332210315
Certain genres are far more active in consoles (like fighting games) and titles like Bloodborne are incredibly attractive.
I'm a Master Race guy myself, but I can see why people would go with the PS4.
>>
>Muh hackers
Not only are you an idiot for playing DS for multiplayer, DS3 has Denuvo so hacking is unlikely.
>>
>>332210719
>A 290 can maintain 60 FPS on max at 1440p.

da fuq...pc it is..
>>
>>332210804
>DS3 has Denuvo

[citation needed]
>>
I have collectors preordered on PS4, and hard copy for PC

I almost imported for xbox one as well because I'm so impatient and excited but decided not to.

anyway, PS4 and PC for me
>>
>>332210804
>DS3 has Denuvo
This is false.
Stop spouting this shit.
>>
>>332210719
I hope it runs on my FX6300+660ti.
>>
File: Frametimes-Fps-pcgh.png (33 KB, 1020x663) Image search: [Google]
Frametimes-Fps-pcgh.png
33 KB, 1020x663
>>332210842
>>332210719
290x*
>>
>>332209478
Im gonna pirate it on pc, if I like it I will buy it for PS4 and create a PvP chara
>>
>>332210895
It doesn't? Well shit, guess I don't have to buy it on release.
>>
>people came into the thread just to start PC vs. console drama and to spread misinformation
Grow up. This isn't considered something "funny" or something that the community values anymore. Go back to /b/.
>>
Buy on pc n borrow my friends ps4 copy
>>
yes the online will be riddled with hackers on PC
yes all the pc plebs will be playing in offline mode with 0 invasions, 0 community messages, 0 jolly coop

if you love the souls series, youll play it on ps4
if you want the bastardized plebian version of the game, go ahead and get it for PC, might as well fucking pirate it then because you wont be going online or doing anything meaningful in the game, its just a crappy singleplayer game at that point
>>
>>332211324

It's been confirmed it has denuvo
>>
>>332211593
/b/ has less shitposting in their vidya threads than /v/
>>
>>332213150
Then show us this confirmation right now. We'll wait.
>>
>>332209652

But you are incredibly stupid
>>
>>332209478
PS4 because I like trophies. But I might get the PC version when it's on sale.
>>
>Only 20% ps4

Are you guys retarded? Why wouldn't you support the platform where the souls games were BORN
>>
>>332215167
It's not releasing on PS3.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.