[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ I'm looking for a comfy game to pick up every now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 81eGaut1-cL_002.jpg (1 MB, 2984x1368) Image search: [Google]
81eGaut1-cL_002.jpg
1 MB, 2984x1368
Hey /v/ I'm looking for a comfy game to pick up every now and then, for when you don't really feel like doing anything challenging or shit.
Thought about something like pic related where I can just farm a bit or craft some stuff.
Are these games any good? if not please recommend me something else.
I wish Tongari Boushi would be translated now that the 3DS is hacked.
>>
>>332205961 Story of seasons is pretty fun
>>
>>332206225
As is Fantasy Life. Great music that takes your mind off stuff.

It all depends OP, though Story of Seasons may be more calming.
>>
>>332205961
I like Story of Seasons a lot, although it can be a little taxing on the framerate if you don't have a n3DS.
I assume you're using CFW, so try it out and see if it works for you. A sequel is expected to come out some time either this year or next year, so I'd also think that's also something you'd be interested in.

You might like Rune Factory 4 too.

That said, Animal Crossing New Leaf is probably the comfiest game on the system, and it's definitely one of the best AC titles. I'd recommend that above all else.
>>
>>332205961
Fantasy Life is comfy as fuck. Runescape Lite 3DS.
>>
>>332205961
Both are solid games but over those two I'd recommend Rune Factory 4.

Style of that game is built for comfy and it still has a lot of solid content to keep it fun.

If you're against the combat aspect though go for SoS. Even in Fantasy Life you'll need skills in a combat job to progress.
>>
>>332205961
ACNL is the comfiest on the system, I fell deep into Friends of Mineral Town and neither Fantasy Life nor Story of Seasons clicked for me

Boxboy is a puzzle game and doesn't have either of those but its cheap and I found it super comfy

good luck
>>
>>332205961
Fantasy Life.

Yuelia is best girl.
>>
>>332208413
wait does it have waifus?
>>
>>332208535
You can't marry anyone, no.
>>
>>332205961
fantasy life is good as a single player mmo

story of seasons is good until you need certain thing and the waifus are very bland
>>
File: MlWA77sO70ICngtImw.jpg (210 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
MlWA77sO70ICngtImw.jpg
210 KB, 400x240
>>332208742
>waifus are very bland
Fuck you. Elise is literally perfection.
Nobody can ever compare.
>>
Rune Factory 4 > Fantasy Life > Story of Seasons

Fantasy Life is a really under-appreciated gem. The cutscenes are probably the most impressive thing I've seen on the 3DS and the characters are wonderful.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.