[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of the West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: HotW.jpg (61 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
HotW.jpg
61 KB, 637x358
>it's possible to have up to 140 or even more players in a game of Red Orchestra 2
Why do I find this out just now, or is this exclusive to the Heroes of the West mod? And nobody seems to know about it either. Here's the trick:

In RO2 It's possible to join a full server as a spectator, and then choose a slot as one becomes available. However, in a game earlier I saw a total of 74 slots available.

Downsides are faster drain of tickets and getting kicked out of the "full server" as the map changes, but those are nothing IMO. Everyone should know of this and use it. No need to wait for space on a server anymore!
>>
pls spread the word I want to see 80 americans sprinting across the beach into my machinegun
>>
pls
>>
>140
good lucking finding that many people on any server
>>
>people who turn off foliage and fog: the game
>>
>>332201271
There's enough people playing HotW, it's just a matter of letting everyone know.

Who cares about lag, it'll be awesome
>>
No love for RO or Hotw? There's four new maps too on one server... maybe everyone is playing.
>>
>>332200384
tell me about this mod, i haven't played ro2 in a while. It looks interesting, should I download it?
>>
>>332202336
yeah why not? The maps are pretty good, and it's free, and only like 800 mb
>>
>not playing the vastly superior Darkest Hour mod
>still supporting tripshit when they butchered the red orchestra name with their meme shit
Fuck off.
>>
>>332202336
Carentan, Caen, Omaha beach, Market Garden map... They're working on a M4 Sherman too.

Oh, and britbongs are in too. And at the start of Omaha, americans land in boats like in the pic. It's terrifying.
>>
>>332201305
You haven't been able to do that for a while now.
>>
>>332202996
>dead mod

Gee I wonder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.