[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is RE4 the best third person shooter ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (162 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
162 KB, 1600x900
Is RE4 the best third person shooter ever?
>>
>>332198727
no, because it's a second-person shooter.
>>
>>332198828
>a second-person shooter

So....You're not actually controlling Leon, but controlling someone else who references the fact that he's doing all of this?
>>
>>332199231
yes.
believe it or not, for a while back then, the gaming media did indeed use the term "2nd person shooter" to describe what we now call "shoulder shooters". TPS was used to describe games like Max Payne and Tomb Raider.
>>
>>332198727
no
>>
>>332199672
>the gaming media

Oh, so retards described it like that. Well it figures that they wouldn't be able to grasp what the fuck 2nd person point of view means.
>>
>>332198727
how come bag head chainsaw man has such noticeable eyes
>>
>>332198727
yeah
>>
>>332198727
Gears of War says "Hi"
>>
Just saw that it was on sale on Steam and bought it, currently installing it

I haven't touched it in over 6 years, I'm pretty excited right now

This, Bully, and Hitman Blood Money were pretty much my most played PS2 games from when I was in high school
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>332200327
>Gears of War

Yeah ok anon, whatever you say
>>
>>332201576
Also bought it on the Steam sale. The last time I played it was on my Gamecube when it launched...

I was hyped for the keyboard and mouse until I played with the KB+M in game. Holy shit they managed to use the KB+M in the worst way possible. I had to look up online how to rotate items in my inventory.
>>
>>332202095
Yeah, I heard it was Dark Souls 1 tier bad

I'm going to be playing with a controller anyways so hopefully I should be fine
>>
>>332202095
>>332202262
Keyboard is not bad at all. The only bad thing about it is Page Up / Down for rotating items.
>>
If I could play this game and enjoy it with a wiimote, you guys should do fine with a keyboard and mouse.

What was your least favourite enemy? Cazadores, here. Sneaky invisible fucks, and sometimes stupidly hard to finish off. Oh and if they get Leon you have one of the most traumatising death scenes in the game.
>>
>>332202530
I loved the cazadores. By the mid-way point I was glad to be fighting anything that wasn't a fucking cultist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.