[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else excited for this? I just hope it will be longer than HR.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Anyone else excited for this? I just hope it will be longer than HR.
>>
>>332196204
Considering that DXHR is one of my favorite games, yes, very much so. I just hope that the PC port isn't a heaping pile of shit like the Director's Cut is.
>>
>>332196204
so long as they attempt to address most of the complaints of DXHR and also don't fuck up too much, it should be pretty good.
>>
>>332196204
Don't expect any actual discourse over this game.
Every faggot is buttmad at square enix now because they didn't get a nostalgia circlejerk for FF7.
So now they shitpost every square enix game that comes out, game could be perfect and someone will still complain it's unoptimized because it doesn't run on a 770 ultra 60 FPS.
>>
>>332196204
I really hope it's good. I'm glad they decided to take 6 months more to finish it. But I'm cautious after thi4f and the fall.
>>
>>332196204
Is that a Zenith Pistol in that image? that's good I loved the aesthetic of that gun in dxhr
>>
I want more side quests, a bigger world, and more consequences. I felt like it didn't matter if I talked someone down or killed them, like the doctor or sanders.
>>
>>332196204
I'm afraid they're going to give all sorts of awesome ways to brutally murder people and then give me every incentive to not use any of them because they're either too loud or too lethal.

You know, like HR.

But I'll still play it, because HR was great regardless.
>>
>>332196694
I think in a preview video one of the devs said that they were trying to make combat a much more viable option than it was in hr
>>
>>332196204
DENUVO
>>
>>332196410

They already said they are doing the boss fights in house and are rebalancing exp gain so that non-lethal isn't objectively better then lethal.

As for OP, I'm excited as shit but I'm not touching it until I build a new PC.

With the Canadian dollar being the way it is, that's at least another year and a half.
>>
>>332197323
>make a game about muh Illuminati
>where governments/companies abusing augmentation for the sake of surveillance/control is a big deal
>where half of the good guys are rebel hackers
>take that game and put fucking DENUVO in it

SASUGA SQUARE ENIX
>>
File: 1426647252302.png (106 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1426647252302.png
106 KB, 256x256
>>332197658
>mfw you syrup chuggers are fucking up the salary cap
>>
>>332196204
Hopefully they make the game less casual, I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>332198545
Never going to happen. Brace yourself for more cinematic experience.
>>
>>332196204
>YOUR APOINTMENT TO FEMA
>>
>>332196527
>after thi4f
Different team senpai
>>
>>332197658
I've never really understood people complaining that lethal is less viable. You get less points, but you also need far less for it to work well. Also individual take-down EXP even added up is pretty small compared to the massive payouts of just completing quests or the praxis you can just buy.

The only playstyle I felt was light on points was ghost, because it can make use of far more upgrades than any other playstyle, but gets the least xp because the ghost reward isn't nearly big enough to make up for not touching any enemies. Even then, being an optional way to play, I never felt like I was being punished.

I hope if they even out the exp distribution, they also give lethal more augments to play with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.