[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the DLC worth doing? I'm level 33 near the end of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: witcher-3-expansion-1-header-2.jpg (37 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3-expansion-1-header-2.jpg
37 KB, 640x353
Is the DLC worth doing? I'm level 33 near the end of the game, should I do it now or leave it for after the credits roll?
>>
The boss fights in the DLC are more difficult than the base game. I recommend you finish the game and play the dlc afterwards, or else the ending fights would seem like a joke, also you would be overleveled if you do the dlc first, and they would be even easier. Some very small conversations change if you do the dlc first, but nothing mayor. Have fun.
>>
It doesn't really matter if you get it now or after you beat the game. You can't start it until you get to the end if you want to use your own character.
I would recommend it. The story is better than the main campaign and you can get some kick ass gear.
>>
>>332195125
Are they actually difficult or am I just going to be getting frozen while golems beat me and the boss teleports again?
>>
>>332194510
The DLC is fucked up. The Wild Hunt lost its interest the more you progressed through the game. The DLC keeps its mystery till the very end.
>>
>>332195226
>you can get some kick ass gear.
Does any of the gear provide adrenaline? I have ursine and basically I'm built to always have adrenaline to cast signs.
>>
>>332195403
One of the last bosses was somewhat challenging. It also made you use the sword fighting skills instead of just dodge, strike, repeat, which I thought was good.
>>
>>332195728
No, its mostly light & medium armors, but there are some heavy sets that are good.
>>
>>332194510
worth it, story is better then that of the main game
>>
the best dlc ever made senpai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.