[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are ass creed games any good? I've never played one. Specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (606 KB, 971x838) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
606 KB, 971x838
Are ass creed games any good?

I've never played one.

Specifically which one(s) should I play and avoid? Am I missing anything important if I skip the first one?
>>
>>332194335
Play 1 2 and Black Flag
>>
>>332194335
i dont like this series
but i heard good things about the black flag game.
>>
>>332194386
This.

Really mediocre series.
>>
>>332194386
This.

Skip 3 like the plague. Brotherhood and revelations are the same thing as the 2, and the others after black flag are shit
>>
God Tier
>none
Good Tier
>none
Ok Tier
>Black Flag, 2
Low Tier
>Brotherhood, Revelations
Shit Tier
>the rest
>>
File: games.png (200 KB, 707x762) Image search: [Google]
games.png
200 KB, 707x762
>>332194386
>>332194473
>>332194456
>>332194386
Should I really skip 3?

Also there's a lot of non-numbered titles like Revelations. Should I skip those?
>>
If you like 4, try rogue. Actually pretty good.

Unity got a bad rep because it had glitches day 1 and, god forbid... was actually challenging.

People kept complaining ass creed was too easy, so when they turn it into an actual stealth game, everyone loses their shit.

Unity has a bad story but was, in a lot of ways, a great addition to the series.
>>
>>332194674
If you liked 2, get brotherhood and revelations.
>>
>>332194674
You will get tired after playing these three.
>>
>>332194335
its really bad dont waste time or money
>>
>buy unity for 15€ because "it's patched now" and I liked all AC prior and I like the setting
>50GB download
>with my shit internet connextion it takes me a week and a half
>finally install the shit, ready to play
>game won't even start, ACU.exe stopped working everytime, tired everything proposed online, nothing works for me
Fuck ubisoft. Don't even bother.
>>
>>332194674
Play 2 before getting brotherhood/revelations. If you really like Ezio/the setting, go for brotherhood, but revelations is pretty shit
>>
>>332194335
I've enjoyed them all, but I won't be getting Syndicate until it's $20 or so because I'm kind of tired of the series.
>>
>>332194335
1,2 and bf are alright.
Rouge is bf but in the norh atlantic and you're a templar,but it's a solid entry.
Revelations is alright but nothig new,it just serves as a conclusion for those who wanted to see all of Ezio's life
>>
>>332194616
Shit taste in games
>>332195374
Get a better net connection
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
Not worth the sale price. Pretty mediocre games at best. Torrent and play 2 series and black flag if you like pirates m80
>>
>>332194674
Three has the worst "stealth" system of the series, yet oddly requires it for full sync on missions.

If you have OCD or want to do a "stealth playthrough" it's worthless. It's arguably the point where the series tried to be more like the Arkham games than its own thing.

3 has an okay story though.

In terms of story fun then I'd rank it as Black Flag, 2, Rogue, then 3
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.