[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was fucking garbage and you can't prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>>
>>332189283
go home op you're drunk
>>
>>332189283
you're right op, i hated this GTA rip-off
>>
>>332189283
DSP please go
>>
Focus tests ruin everything
>>
>>332189283
1>3>2
prove me wrong
pro tip you can't
>>
>>332191615
and another thing, the game is very unfair and cheap by how fucking shit the physics were
>>
>>332189283
I never beat this game because of that one impossible ass mission. Should I kill myself?
Also, this game was too much not like Jak and Daxter.
>>
I was living with my friends strict Christian family when this game came out and this was the next best thing to GTA at the time, I loved it.
>>
>>332191768
On rail turret shooting the crimson guard ship? That was My main issue at least
>>
>>332191705
3 was fucking great agreed.
I remember the first time driving the car thru the wasteland. Hnnnng
>>
Jak was always mediocre, it was in that weird period where devs were going from making platformers and 90's era games to open world 2000's era games and everyone's idea of the future was huge maps with no loading screens. Which Jak doesn't manage to hide well.

It's just a not-as-good Crash from an era where Crash was no longer relevant and even when he was the little Bandicoot never reached the stellar heights of his competition.
>>
>>332191841
Idk it's been a long time. I think it was the one where you like had to defend various parts of the slums and it was just ass.
>>
>>332191853
yeah, i wanted to hang myself by how shitty it was
>>
>>332189283
Jak 2 was shit. OP is right. Terrible platforming, forced shooting shit sections with terrible controls, pretty bad forced skateboarding and vehicle sections, it just wasn't great. Not to mention the edgelord tryhard bullshit plot. It was the first game I got for the PS2, because I read a review for the original Jak on some PS1 magazine and they described it as the spiritual successor to Crash Bandicoot with colourful visuals and fun platforming. Instead I got this pile of shit. Fuck Jack 2 and fuck nostalgia goggle ridden faggots that can't tell that this was probably the worst game Naughty Dog has ever made, including the shitty fighter for the Jaguar or whatever.
>>
>>332191940
The walking robot bombs one? That was pretty easy imo. Just get a hoverbike and jump off them mid ram, turning them into missiles. Then just blu-minigun them to death.
>>
>>332192019
i agree, i mean jak 1 was a banjo ripoff but it was good
jak 2 is just plain shitty
>>
I liked all three
>>
>>332189283
literally KYS my man
Jak 2 was fukken lit
>>
>>332189283
I love Jak II, but it is literally "That Part" the game
>>
>>332192052
I remember having low ammo all the time for some reason on that mission
>>
jak 2 wasn't a bad game it was just a huge shift in tone and not as interesting as jak 1 or jak 3.
>>
Git gud scrub
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.