[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else had a chance to play this? What's your favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Who else had a chance to play this?

What's your favourite level, track, character?

Why couldn't it have made its way to PC? ;_;
>>
outside of the bossfights it was pretty shit, barely had fun coop'in with my bro.
music was cool tho, and i like the aesthetic

it was the first ps3 game i bought
>>
Another Winter > Everything
>>
I fucking love this game. I beat the game on the hardest difficulty. This is my favorite track
https://youtu.be/mRdn3aJskrM
>>
>>332189816
Did you get a chance to play the DLC? I missed my chance to get it.
>>
>>332190174
I got the knives dlc when it came out. Didn't get Wallace dlc unfortunately.
>>
>>332188702
Scott Pilgrim is cancer. Why do you like cancer?
>>
>>332190298
>>332190174
I thought you still could get the dlc, as long as you could find it on the GameStop website. At least, you could 6 months ago.
>>
>>332193345

the comics were bretty good though
>>
>>332193345
No digital only games are cancer my kind faggott
>>
Legitimately the only good thing to come out of the Scott Pilgrim craze. It had its flaws but overall it was a solid beatemup, and the music was fantastic.

Best track right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9McYfvd0z8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.