[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will sony show at E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 190x265
After absolutely crushing the competition like cheat sluts. What else does sony even have to show to impress you?
I'm satisfied, aren't you? I'm very full.

Looking forward to no mans sky and game changing VR .

You guys ?
>>
tekken 7 to be honest.
>>
Sony dildos. You will buy it anyways.
>>
>>332183125
Sony needs a decent FPS, but they'll be all over VR for now. Dragon Warrior XI western release and info would be nice, more Ace Combat stuff.
VR Tecmo's language project.
>>
>>332183125
nice shitposting thread buy whatever
my bets are new crash or jak game, gran turismo, the last of us 2, new god of war, new game by from software, nioh, new killzone and maybe new medievil
plus indies and vr if anyone is interested
>>
>>332183326
With pleasure

Or should i say

Anticipating pleasure
Im sticking them in my ass and testing the rumble
>>
>>332183125
Some NEW games? Not HD remakes.. not shitty VR tech demos, actual games. preferably not Cawl of Doody or Battlefield but those would be actual games..
>>
Crash Bandicoot by ND, hell i'd be happy with an HD port of CTR with online

also more Japanese games, the PS4's library is starting to shape up but nowhere near the "PS2 2.0" it was hyped up to be
>>
Literally the only games i'm mildly interested in are Bloodborne and DS3. I need like, atleast 5 upcomings and a catalog of 10 games i want before i buy a console.

Got my PS3 in 2012 and it was fucking great, but so far, nothing really has piqued my interest. They're not doing amazing, they're just not fucking up like both Microsoft and Nintendo are / were.

Also i'll probably just wait for the inevitable 'Slim' / native Backwards Compatibility (maybe) model.

What are some major upcoming games by the way? Also i don't care about Last Guardian or Final Fantasy, obscure weebshit is fair game though.
>>
They're announcing a game made by long-standing devs that is supposedly made with the extra power of the PS4K. It will release in Q2 2017.
>>
>>332183125
>only one worthwhile exclusive for the console
>I'm very full
fucking kek

I'm looking forward to Last Guardian being cancelled
>>
>>332184463
> enjoyed ps3
> doesn't want star ocean, ff15, persona, nier, last gurdian

You must of only enjoyed ps3 for sports games
>>
File: 1457618112664.jpg (3 MB, 1493x2453) Image search: [Google]
1457618112664.jpg
3 MB, 1493x2453
>>332184463
>soulsdrone
>westacuck

Into the trash he goes
>>
>>332184982
>Vita v2.0
>>
>>332184962
To be honest 90% of my library is Nip games, i just don't care for Final Fantasy or what has spent more of its life being vaporware than an actual game in development. I even ordered Yak5 from Japan when i thought it was never gonna get localized.

Also Star Ocean is shit senpai, The Last Hope is literally the worst game i have ever played, no hyperbole, no irony. I can't imagine the rest of the series is that good.
>>
>>332183125
>>332184982

Sony has shit software tbqfwyl (to be quite frank with you lad)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.