[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
osrs wcing guide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Old School Runescape 2016.jpg (262 KB, 939x940) Image search: [Google]
Old School Runescape 2016.jpg
262 KB, 939x940
alright retards listen up the entire point of doing any activity is with an end goal in mind

now for me and runescape, ive been playing since about 2000. first thing i wanted to after innitial scouting reports were over is be a mage.

and here we are 16 years later.

anyway. you chop wood and fletch every log you chop through to yews, and raise magic to high alchemy level (at 55). once you hit yews, start alching WITHOUT STRINGING your bows, you'll turn a profit and cover the cost of the runes (you carry them on you, never bank a log, your inventory should read knife stack of coins fire runes nature runes, with your axe preferably equipped unless ur a neet lvl 3 skiller puc) once you hit yew onwards to magic, cut an inventory, alch the unstrung bows, repeat. buy out stacks of nats as you see market wise relative to the gauge on how often you want to break your trifector skilling setup of woodcut > fletch (no strung bows) > high alching pure (no hp) magic levels.

you can do this forever. im about to hit 88 magic. ive been using this method for about a level now.

pros: power leveling pure magic and profit

cons: you'll sac random events but its ur choice u can bank runs and keep all you find.

if you are banking, string ur bows.

price of a nature rune is 280 gp, anything above is overhead.

price of a fire rune is 5. should trend to 1 if the market economy of the game is balanced (else it wont)

likewise nature runes trending to 140 (Again if the ingame market economy is balanced - its knot).

This particular account was made in 2013, my first and only used account in OSRS.
>>
File: OSRS16.jpg (175 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
OSRS16.jpg
175 KB, 676x858
The trick from this setup is once you alch through to the middway point (+1 on the infernal dragon hatchet) you quicktab to view equipment screen and view guide prices > add all, close, back to magic tab, continue alching. What this is does is "reset" your inventory to the top half of your available spaces, allowing for a continued no movement one spot click high alch. Little big of micro but good inhouse gains. Pump your dragon axe special once you hit it.
>>
Wut
>>
Deserves a reply
>>
>>332178896
> not splashing fire wave to 99
>>
File: Untitled.png (223 B, 14x14) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223 B, 14x14
if ur using cannon balls for range raise attack and vice versa
if ur ranging with munitions (hp) raise strength and vice versa
raise ur defence to whatever item tier break you want.

1 lvl impure hp (from combat magic/range) is as detrimental as 1 lvl impure off your tierbreak in defence.
>>
>high alch on unstrung magic sbows
What is this, 2005?
>>
>>332180630
i bought 1k strings yesterday at 100gp ea and sold them today for 112k, never again. wasn't worth the random event of clicking.
>>
wave2:scroll:buying gf
>>
>>332181773
sell u mine for one particle of atomic number 47
>>
Is RS3 worth playing or is it pretty much the java version of what WoW is now? Does OSRS have Castle Wars?
>>
>>332182396
>Does OSRS have Castle Wars
Yes but it's dead. There's like maybe 7000 people on at a time across all servers.
>>
>>332182540
Jesus. Well what is the Rs3 equivelent of castle wars, is it popular like Castle Wars was in it's hayday? I just miss going to the waiting room and it being constantly full and the castle war itself felt like a fucking war. I was so underleveled that I just sat back and did some archery from the castle walls, but it was such a sight to witness.
>>
final bump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.