[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than the shit PC performance, was Batman Arkman Knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-27 07-04-40.jpg (603 KB, 1221x691) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27 07-04-40.jpg
603 KB, 1221x691
Other than the shit PC performance, was Batman Arkman Knight a good game? or will this be the game that kills Rocksteady Studios
>>
The Batmobile sections sucked ass
>>
>>332172758
This. And no worthwhile bosses.
>>
I enjoyed it a lot. It expanded on a good amount of the previous games and the story was real exciting to play through. I could not put it down once I started playing.

I may be a bit bias because Scarecrow was always my favorite Batman villain and he got the spot light in the game.

However, I still think Arkham Asylum was the best one, could just be nostalgia goggles for me though.

All in all, yeah it sucked what happened with PC for players but also the devs because a lot of people missed out on what was one of my favorite games of 2015.
>>
There was too much Batmobile, but the actual mechanics were pretty fun.

I ended up loving the game and don't fully understand the hate it got. It's beautiful, has great sound design, and is a pretty damn near perfect interpretation of most of the characters. The scope of the city and being able to drive/glide/swing around it hasn't been done better by too many capeshit games. You have to play on the harder difficulties to really enjoy the bulk of the game though.

It's clear Rocksteady loved making it. I'm looking forward to anything else they do.
>>
>>332172946
A lot of the hate is directed towards Rocksteady's failure to provide a decent PC port. The port was broken upon release and enough complaints delayed a new release several months later and it came out broken again. Rocksteady just gave up and cancelled it altogether for PC I believe is the current status.
>>
Not as bad as the memers say, but not as good as Arkham City.

For me;

Arkham City>Arkham Knight>Arkham Asylum>>>Arkham Origins
>>
>>332172860
>>332172946
This OP.
>>
>>332173073
I knew of the port problems. Didn't know they just bailed on it though. Was it a separate port team?

What a shame.
>>
>>332173291

I agree on this.

I will say that Asylum had the best atmosphere of the series, but once you get past that to the actual gameplay and combat, it just doesn't hold up against City or Knight.

>>332173490

My best guess is that WB are the ones who pulled the plug. After the debacle with MKX, they more or less just dropped PC support for everything.
>>
>>332173073
Rocksteady didnt even do the port. Most of the criticism can and should be leveled at Warner Bros.
>>
What made Hamill come back? Was it just $$$?
>>
Does the game still run like ass or is it fixed now?
>>
Remember that people shat on Origin even though it is a superior Batman than Arkham Knight.
>>
2k15 Goty for me
>>
>>332173579
Probably the finality of it all. The Joker visions were great, and a good final note to leave the character on.
>>
>>332173627
Because at that time Arkham Knight wasn't made yet?
>>
>>332173579
It probably wasn't money considering he's back in fucking Star Wars. Maybe he loves Joker and he is a fan favourite so they managed to get him back
>>
>>332172674
Is the game still unplayable? How does it run on a 770?
>>
>>332173627

>origins
>better than knight

not unless you've got the largest erection for a 20 second Killing Joke reference buried under 15 hours of combat that somehow ended up buggy as shit despite being copypasted wholesale from City.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.