[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bullshit bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
ITT: Bullshit bosses
>>
the only challenging and exciting battle in the game?

nah fuck off
>>
>>332171449
just learn the attacks. i went back for another run before ds3 and i beat darklurker in one try with like 6 estus left, im not even good
>>
>>332171538
I wouldn't say it's "bullshit" but I'd definitely say that it's poorly designed
it's bell gargs all over again

instead of having a well thought out second phase with different enemy behaviour and attacks they just go "lol 2 lurk"
>>
>>332171704
What kind of character did you role? Darklurker is only a real challenge for melee types.
>>
>>332171808
heide spear with buffs, 40 faith,dex, and strength
>>
>>332171808
you mean the only type of character thats fun to play dark souls with?

they even ruined spell damage with scholar for some reason
>>
>>332171449
I accidentally killed him with Forbidden Sun during his clone phase - didn't know that they shared HP.
>>
>>332171538
He's sure as fuck not harder than Sinh.
>>
File: da_vinci_vitruve_luc_viatour_.jpg (388 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
da_vinci_vitruve_luc_viatour_.jpg
388 KB, 936x936
Only problem I have with that is how it looks like it's from Darksiders. I could do without the angel wings.
>>
>>332171704
He's pretty easy to cheese with lightning.
>>
>>332171449
go ask Hot Coldman or Fiery McCool how to handle this ferocious beast and stop parading your incompetence everywhere.
>>
>>332172041
Poison and fire resist >> Sinh
(Disclaimer's note: If Sinh doesn't stay in the air for 50 hours and bullshit kill you)
>>
Defiled Watchdog
>>
File: smug kang.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
smug kang.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>332171804

The moves were all designed with two Darklurkers in mind. It's much better than the Gargoyles from DS1, which weren't that bad in the first place but could fuck you over with the constant fire breath spam.

I don't know where this "multiple enemy encounters are bad" meme started, but it needs to stop.
>>
>>332174162
They're not inherently bad, it's more about the frequency.
>>
actually the only thing thats slightly bullshit is the path with havel, the rapier nigger faggot and the easy bitch. Havel has the ability to roll and turn on a dime like he's a fucking scag lawnmower on thread thin paths, so if you don't cheese him by shooting him down a hole he'll cheese you and knock you down the hole. rapier nigger will ripost everything u do so yep shoot him into a hole also but you better hope he doesn't see you or it's too late for you buddy. girl is easy tho.
>>
>>332174162
Most of the multi-boss fights in DaS2 were just two or more enemies with the same moveset in one arena. At least Fatboy and Slim Jim were two distinct enemies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.