[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not playing on the nostr pve server yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (191 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
WoW_Box_Art1.jpg
191 KB, 300x430
What's your excuse for not playing on the nostr pve server yet?
>>
I don't play shit games, let alone awful private servers of said games.
>>
>>332170380
Played from 1.8 until 5.2.

Enough was enough.
>>
>pve

Bur
>>
>>332170752
>wow
>pvp
lmao
>>
>>332170380
>pve

kill yourself
>>
>>332170484
>shit games

Try the pinnacle of WoW's hardcore period with its community intact.

>awful private servers

Try the best WoW private server ever established.
>>
I've already played my fair share of vanilla and I have better things to do than playing more on a mechanically inferior server. I must confess I haven't played on Nostalrius since launch but in terms of most of the content, it was in pretty much open source emulation shape (for example, every quest broken by default that I can think of, be it Lazy Peons, Plagued Lands, Counterattack!, Investigate Blue Recluse, Freedom for All Creatures or whatever, was broken). Maybe they've fixed most of the outrageously broken (uncompletable) content at this point but if a server launches with barely any work being put into it, it's clear they'll never be concerned about getting things Just Right (ie. Corecraft), which is what I would at this point demand from a vanilla server.

Besides, PvE server for an expansion where "the journey" is the only worthwhile part (the style and balance of PvP is outrageous, PvE content is trivially tuned and mind-numbing mechanically, TBC is a direct upgrade as far as classes and endgame content go) is a stupid idea while Nostalrius PvP server is too populated and too Chinese. Hell, as far as the 1-60 "journey" goes, I'd wager Trinitycore-based WotLK-servers still have it in better shape than Nostalrius even with whatever fixes they might have done at this point.
>>
I'm an antisocial autist and the classes are broken as fuck.
>>
Played to level 34 around its launch. Couldn't find a group for SM to get that staff ever.
>>
>>332170380
Because I'd rather replay BC or Wrath
>>
>>332171140
>wrath
lol
Even cata is better
>>
>>332172307
The only part of Cata I enjoyed was gearing up for the first tier and the first tier itself when the expansion was first released.
>>
Vanilla is ass and the only reason playing back then was fun was because of the insanely specific situation of having such an abundance of players from EQ dying and WoW entering into the mainstream consciousness through celebrity mentions and the initial popularity of internet gaming.
>>
>>332172307
WotLK has one patch/tier with good content while the game hadn't quite yet turned into queue and Facebook simulator. Cataclysm might have less bad 5-mans (pre-nerf at least) and T11 might be pretty good (although inferior to Ulduar) but the general style of game renders it all worthless.
>>
vanilla is the worst expansion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.