[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone immediately thinks its going to be a failure >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10
File: everyonehatesme.jpg (5 KB, 464x108) Image search: [Google]
everyonehatesme.jpg
5 KB, 464x108
>everyone immediately thinks its going to be a failure
>not even a single image released of the system

Wow. You lot are worse than judging a book by its cover.
>>
>>332168773
memes are more important. Most of /v/ are temporary gamers, and will drop it when they hit 15/16 like the normies they are.
>>
It's becoming a failure because amiibos exist already.
>>
>Shitty localizations
>Censorship
>The wii u that nobody likes
>A Metroid game that nobody want
These and other fuck ups made me lose all hope in nintendo
>>
>>332168773
Mix of people following Nintendo's downward spiral and people who were burned with the NX. Its pretty realistic to assume its going to do worst.
>>
>>332169168
I forgot to mention the youtube policies
>>
>>332168773

It was the same with the Wii and the DS. Armchair businessmen expect the worse to try and pretend they're "smarter than Nintendo" and Nintendo is out of touch based on what they personally like/hate.

It's like NSMB, online reception from everyone who hasn't played it act like its the devil, yet it frequently outdoes 3D Mario games by a large margin.
>>
nintendo hasn't been making what i'd call the smartest decisions in the past 5 or so years
>>
E3 is so far away and I want to know what this machine is all about.
>>
But we are judging it by the author
>>
>everyone immediately thinks its going to be a failure

Let's be honest, there's no way NX will be popular.
>>
>>332170247
>"Let's be honest, there's no way The DS will be popular."
>"Let's be honest, there's no way the Wii will be popular."
>>
>>332170247
>everyone
>we
astroturfing is hell of a drug
>>
>>332170354
It's painful for me too, but it's time for us to let Nintendo go. They had a good run and I'm sure they'll provide Playstation with decent games as third-party.
>>
>>332170354
Nintendo had a good reputation back than.
>>
>>332169168
so you are a new fag sounds right top kill yourself cunt
>>
It's going to rely on first-party games to stay afloat, and we all know that Nintendo makes shit games now, just look at how Mario Party has gone steadily downhill from 6 to 10

>>332169168

>censorship

Weeaboo.
>>
>>332170535
>Playstation
As if it would be a good thing for the pay to play online machine to receive more games.
It would be PC or bust at that point. Fuck contributing to the cancer.
>>
File: his smile and optimism - gone.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism - gone.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>releasing a new console into an oversaturated market dominated by sony, and to a lesser extent microsoft
>any chance of success whatsoever
>>
>>332170901
>pc meme

heh
>>
>>332170773
>being this fucking mad
holy shit you nintenfags...
>>
>>332169168
Blame NoA.
Nobody cares.
Except for 12 million people.
It's a spinoff, you entitled asshat.
>>
>>332170891
Not a weeboo. I live in germany where alot of games get censored, so i have a deep hate for it.
Right now the censorship isn't even that bad but NOA gets to comfortable censoring stuff that realy dosn't need to be censored.
>>
>>332170901
I still can't believe how Sony succeeded going full Microsoft, while barely receiving any backlash at all.
>>
>>332170742
>Nintendo had a good reputation back than.

You weren't around for the lead up to those system release and the DS' slow 1st year of release. And every game for the GC three years in was being outright snubbed, nobody cared on the scale of say Splatoon or Mario Maker.

People thought Nintendo were clueless and the PSP was going to curbstomp the DS. I'm not saying the NX will sell as well as the DS or Wii but I'm saying that with the right idea the NX could sell better than the SNES.
>>
>>332171169
>I live in germany
Fuck you then, I'm sick of you fucking pieces of shit ruining game covers with your special snowflake age rating system. What the fuck is wrong with Pegi, huh?
>>
>>332171298

That's rude, anon.
>>
>>332168773
I didn't judge it for having a (fake) goofy controller

I just don't see a reason to buy another Nintendo console.

I mean, I loved the games I played on it (a couple Mario games, a couple Plat games) but christ, I can't be dropping $400 for a console that I get like 5 games' worth of enjoyment out of.

The NX is going to get hate because it's too fucking early. Goddamn it didn't even get a Zelda title and it's already getting swept out the door. And this after Nintendo did more or less the same thing to the 3DS with the "New" 3DS.

There's no life cycle to these fucking machines anymore. They launch with shit so you skip them, they peak about 1.5 to 2 years in with a handful of excellent games so you go buy one, have fun with it for a year, and then at the next conference when you get all excited to see what cool new games you'll get all they have to say is "MAGNAPHALLIX 302! IT'S BIGGER!"

Unless the NX is an absolute miracle of engineering, pass.
>>
File: The fuck.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The fuck.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>332171169
>I live in germany
>complains about NOA's censorship
>>
>>332168773
I have no faith in Nintendo anymore. The Wii was shit and so was the WiiU. I'm tired of getting 3 games/ year. I'm tired of their horrible eShop and Nintendo Network services. I'm tired of their shitty gimmicks. Sold my WiiU last week. Gonna build a gaming PC. Fuck you, Nintendo.
>>
>>332168773
We're judging a book by it's author, moron
>>
>not realizing it's a failure because they're abandoning their current system because "MUH SELLS"

Yeah that'll sure win over your fans.
Fuckin' idiots.
>>
>>332171332
No, what's rude is ruining covers for a whole continent with such a shit labeling.
>>
>>332171346
Their changes still affect us, especially when they localize the game and eu just adds kraut baguette and pizza text.
>>
>>332171397
>they're abandoning their current system because "MUH SELLS"
That's literally normal.
>>
>>332171346
Well Nintendo of europe just copies noa, they are both bad.
>>
>>332168884
This. A company that constantly releases new hardware and releases hard to get physical DLC, should not be trusted. The irony is the rumored hardware "updates" from Microsoft and Sony are going to cause an equal amount of distrust.
>>
>>332171491
Maybe for Chainsaw Al Dunlap, but most companies in it for the long haul don't burn bridges with their core fanbase in a desperate bid for boosted Q4 sales.

There's a rule in business called the 80/20 rule; it's based on a simple power-law distribution and what it suggests is that about 80% of your business comes from about 20% of your customers.

Nintendo is (and has been for a while) abandoning their core player base to cast a wider bet hoping for dem sweet smartphone casual crowd dollars. It worked okay for the Wii, but as the WiiU proved, that crowd is fickle, and by then they'd already chased away a lot of their core fanbase.

It's an extremely short-sighted strategy.
>>
>>332171478
>>332171502
I'm pretty sure even the English localization is different in Europe.
>>
>>332171645
I guess sometimes. But in case of Xenoblade X all changes NoA and 8-4 did also applies to EU so it makes sense for me to hate them regardless. I think it's mostly handheld games that get their own translation in EU
>>
Is their investor thing today?
>>
File: But that's wrong.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
But that's wrong.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>332171640
>Nintendo is (and has been for a while) abandoning their core player base
What's this, fucking 2012? They have done nothing but releasing games for their hardcore audience, listening to the fans and keep supporting all their new games with free DLC and not-on the disc new content for the past 2 years, pal.
>>
>>332171759
Next month
>>
>>332171792
>They have done nothing but releasing games for their hardcore audience
You can' seriously believe that.
The most hardcore game in 2015 was Mario Maker, a retarded game that pales in comparison with Lunar Magic.
Where is F-Zero, Metroid, new 3D Zelda, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, new 3D Mario, Animal Crossing, Chibi Robo?
Nintendo doesn't care about their core audience or people that loved anything from the N64/GC era.
>>
>>332171792
>>332171792
Yeah, with....

What, exactly? More 3DS remasters of N64 games as a nostalgia cash-in?

We've gotten almost no new entries for any of the main Ninty franchises this gen. Not getting a LoZ is already unprecedented (unless you count Hyrule Warriors, but I don't), no Metroid... It remains to be seen whether SF0 will actually be something since it's handed off to an outside dev (I love Plat but what do they know about rails shooters, really).

They're making their money selling plastic figurines and virtual console rereremasters. They're 3 generations into gimmicky controller bullshit and underpowered hardware. They've already stated their intention to try to get into the mobile market more heavily, especially in competition with phones.

You, the player who logged 3,000 hours on Super Mario Bros 3 and has saved every iteration of Hyrule that exists, Nintendo doesn't care about you anymore. They waggle nostalgia bait in your face every 6 months to placate you and focus their efforts on selling Happy Meal style DLC to 9 year olds.

Which, okay, Nintendo makes games for kids, there's nothing wrong with that, but gone is the company that could always be counted on to hold down videogame tradition while tech giants nickle-and-dimed people over the latest coat of CoD or Asscreed paint.

The next generation of players won't understand expressions like "Nintendo Hard". Ironic hipsters will not wear Splatoon iconography on their backpacks a decade from now. Nintendo has lost touch with that.
>>
>>332168773
I'm a Nintendo fan and I think the Wii U is good—not great—but if the controller in that patent is real then I'm not going to be very faithful of next gen. If it turns out good that'll be good, though.
>>
>>332172116
>Where is F-Zero, Metroid, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Chibi Robo

Their core audience don't even buy those.

> new 3D Zelda

Releasing this year, takes years to develop.

>new 3D Mario

Already confirmed to be in the works, takes years to develop.

>Animal Crossing,

The developers were working on Splatoon and Happy House Designer. I think you're expecting the devs to work faster than they possibly can, have patience.
>>
>>332172353
>what do they know about rails shooters

Well considering one-third of The Wonderful 101 was made of shmup sections they're probably fans.
>>
If its on part with ps4 (vanilla) or a bit more than Xbox it will be alright, even if its not popular nintendo fans atleast will be pleased
>>
>>332172685
To be a fan is not to have a competency.

Kamiya is a fan of dragons but that doesn't mean Scalebound is going to be good.

Again, I love Plat, it's just... I remember Star Fox Command and Assault, and I know how the series tends to play out when it breaks with the rail shooting. And then I see these chicken-walker things... I just don't know. I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

>>332172678
Yeah, I know, but if the dev team takes 8 years to roll out a good library of games the console's lifespan shouldn't be over in 5, that's my point.
>>
>>332172353
They released 2 platinum exclusives which caused massive butthurt, xenoblade x isn't exactly a fast food game either, splatoon was pretty good too, pokken just released and is getting better reception than fucking sfv and it actually has working netcode and single player content, even of it might be shit I don't know. There is also fast racing neo which everyone conveniently ignores and it's really fucking good

Don't get me wrong I totally get where you are coming from, especially the amiibo shit is getting too much, but you're too focused on the details and don't look at the overall picture. They certainly try to unfuck their console sometimes, it just goes under with all the stupid shit they do
>>
>>332172678
>Releasing this year, takes years to develop.
>Please understand. They are going to release good games soon. You have to believe me.
No fuck you. I will play indies that capitalize on the incompetence of Nintendo (Axiom Verge, Hat in time, etc).
>>
>>332171792
>They have done nothing but releasing games for their autist audience

Much better. Where is my Metroid, my Eternal Darknes and my Zelda that doesn look that some cartoon network kids show?

>but muh bayonetta!

You going to use this forever?

At this point Wii had more mature games than Wii U
>>
>>332168773
What about the people who think it will not bomb? What basis do they have?
>>
>>332173768
Zelda U is (hopefully) coming out later this year.
>>
File: Mature Games.jpg (25 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Mature Games.jpg
25 KB, 384x288
>>332173768
>mature games
>>
There's no way it won't fail in comparison to its competition.

>Make some new gimmick console to lure in different audience.
>99% normalfags give zero fucks.
>Make high-end console with a focus on games.
>Already two cheaper consoles filling the niche, dudebros/normalfags won't switch for Mario games.

You retards are not the majority. If you were, then making a new F-Zero/Eternal Darkness/Metroid Prime/etc. would actually be profitable instead of icebergs that helped sink the Gamecube.
>>
>>332174023
>I only play childish games for childish gamers such as myself
>>
>>332174301
That doesn't work, sorry.
>>
>>332168773
>everyone
Who?
Fuck off Fester.
>>
>>332172116
>>332173768
>OTHER GAME
>>
>>332174263
>make a console and handheld hybrid
>win because the handheld market is theirs to begin with

That's a good plan actually.

>Games that sold well, just not outstandingly
>icebergs that helped sink the Gamecube.

You what?
>>
>>332171334
If you notice the patterns with the handheld consoles, you don't buy the first version to come out. They always make a better version later on in their life cycles. That way, you get the best handheld and you can scope out which games were good and which ones were duds when you buy it too.
>>
>>332174263
>F-Zero, Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime were responsible of the Gamecube sinking.
The reason was the PS2, wich could be pirated very easly and everybody bought it. Kinda like the DS.
>>
>>332171370
I kinda wish the Wii U was what came out instead of the original Wii. It could have competed with Xbox 360 and PS4 while also appealing to the massive market that it did with all the same games. Hell, it probably would have had decent third party support had it come out back then.
>>
>>332174797
*PS3
>>
i just bought a wii-u and im very happy with it
>>
>>332170247
>>
>>332174797
I disagree. I love the Wii U games, but the console itself is a piece of junk. Sure, it would had been on par with the PS3 and 360, but the whole asymmetrical multiplayer thing it has going on is just a big hassle and it would had never been appealing anyway. If the NX still uses gamepads, they better get sure it can run at least 2 at a time without graphical downgades. In fact, just drop the one person plays on the tv and the other on the pad altogether, it's fucking stupid. There's nothing wrong with Mario Kart 8's split screen multiplayer.
>>
What makes you think Nintendo's track record matters when there's a new company president at the helm? He seems to know what he's doing
>>
>>332170891
I disagree with your statement on first party games

>mario maker
>pikmin 3
>xcx
>sm3dw
>splatoon

Five great wii u games, not just decent, but what I would say are must play titles
>>
>>332170535
>>
>>332168773
Isn't just waiting to see what it looks like before judging it also judging a book by its cover?
>>
I happen to really enjoy the console. It is the best console for web browsing and viewing videos online. The touch controller makes typing so much faster than trying to use a standard controller. It has a great bookmarking feature. The controller is nice and big and fits big manly hands such as mine. It is a great system, and other than being underpowered, I don't see why people don't like it.
>>
>>332175215
OP here, 72 replies and someone finally gets the joke.
>>
>>332170891
>Nintendo makes shit games now
>posts a game series that Nintendo doesn't develop
>>
>>332175278
What do i win?
>>
>>332175273
Agreed, everyone is just butt hurt about 3rd parties
>>
>>332171513
Nintendo has made a lot of bad decisions lately, I'll give you that but I wouldn't hold amiibo against them. They don't really do anything all that great in any of the games that feature them. I think Nintendo knows a bunch of autists go out and buy them like crazy so they're playing that to their advantage at this point. I would do the same in their position.
>>
>>332175346
$100 on steam.

Jk it's just nothing.
>>
>>332168773
It's not a console. It's a system.

They're trying to make the next Android or iOS, but purely for gaming.
>>
>>332168773
Well Nintendo didn't even show the Wii U console when they were advertising it and that fucking failed. They're doomed
>>
File: 435657657554654.jpg (36 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
435657657554654.jpg
36 KB, 500x372
>You can pick up an NES RIGHT NOW and and it would be more diverse of a game library than the Wii U

WHAT
THE
FUCK
HAPPENED?
>>
>>332175618
30 whole years.
>>
>>332175618
You could say the same about the other consoles out right now
>>
>>332173768
>my Eternal Darknes
If you think that you are ever gonna get that, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>332175618
>you can pick up an older, much more successful platform and it would have a bigger amount of content than this newer, substantially less successful platform.
No fucking game shit nigger.
>>
>>332175783
It's in fact a whole lot worse when you compare the PS1 and the 4.
>>
>Terrible localizations.
>Senseless and meaningless censorship.
>Not listening to the few actual devoted fans they have left, such as fans of Paper Mario and Metroid.
>Believing that they literally, can "transform" any franchise that they haven't abandoned yet, and their actual fans won't judge it based on the franchise as a whole, but will instead see it as a entirely new premise independent of its past game instalments.
>Region lock still being enforced by them.

The number of morals that they have yet to abandon is shrinking smaller and smaller as time goes by. If the NX has paid online, and they start to add season passes to all of their online games, that's the end of them fully. That is when they would have been confirmed to be fully compromised.
>>
>>332175831
>game shit
I swear to God this phone
>>
>>332175870
>>>/niecegamer/

fuck off weeb.
>>
>>332175870
>actual devoted fans
I think you misspelled spoiled crybabies.

>Believing that they literally, can "transform" any franchise that they haven't abandoned yet, and their actual fans won't judge it based on the franchise as a whole, but will instead see it as a entirely new premise independent of its past game instalments.
What?
>>
>>332175618
>>
>>332175980
>spoiled crybabies
what do you even mean by this?
>>
>>332176052
Crying because they're releasing an spin-off and they wanted a sequel instead, and crying because the game has badges in it.
>>
Ok, I will admit, the last decade or so, Nintendo hasn't been what it used be, but it still puts out plenty of excellent games. More than enough to justify buying their consoles.

I don't buy a nintendo console for 3rd party games anyways. I am a member of the PC master race, so I buy all most of my games from Lord Gabe. But when it comes to pure fun, I will always choice the big N.
>>
>>332175870
You do realize Fire Emblem Fates is the best selling Fire Emblem of all time?

I know your weeb friends think your super important, but in reality, your like a combined 1,000 people.
>>
>>332168773
Nintendo has been largely irrelevant in the NA market outside of handhelds and Pokemon. Kids want a PS4 or iPhone these days, not a fucking a Wii U or NX.
>>
>>332176136
so they don't like the direction the series has taken - what's wrong with that?
>>
>>332176209
We don't even know waht the NX is shill.
>>
>ITT: shitposters desperately trying to justify why they shitpost endlessly about a company that's supposedly "dead" and "irrelevant"
The irony is truly astounding.

The Wii U is a hardware failure and marketing disaster, but software sales and the attach rate is unusually strong, rivalling that of the PS4. Amiibos may be controversial, but they're easy for those that hate them to avoid them entirely, other than amiishit festival nothing requires them or yields anything worthwhile for having them - Nintendo knows this and has thus marketed them towards collectors, with less and less usage from them in each new release that uses them. As a result of this, as well as the successful 3DS, Nintendo's still a profitable business; the games have been great, too - high-selling and scoring well with critics.

Nintendo has changed, though, there's no denying that: introduction of DLC in their games, and amiibos themselves, are examples of their catch-up with the current industry. I'd prefer it to not be this way, but it's yet to be obtrusive to the games themselves for most.
>>
>>332176281
>what's wrong with that?
It's been a constant complaint since it was revealed. Nobody disagrees with the complaint, there's nothing to discuss about it either, you're literally posting just to hate on something with no substance whatsoever. It's also true as others have said that the game isn't out yet, changes are possible (though unlikely if you ask me) given the unanimous negative reception.

TL;DR the complaint has just gotten old; it's a fairly niche franchise and not in any way a system-seller anyway.
>>
>>332176609
>day one disc locked content is okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>muh censorship!!
Nintendo's always been notorious for this, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Remember mortal kombat? Of course you don't. A few outlier cases of NoA censoring questionnable content is hardly justification for such relentless shitposting about it, the sales of the prime culprits (XCX and FE Fates) prove the common consumer just doesn't care that much about skimpy outfits and petting minigames.

It's funny that the actual issues that DID affect the main story of these cases is so ignored that they're forgotten. It only heightens the hypocrisy of it all.

>>332175089
Which game are you referring to that apparently doesn't do standard split-screen? The only one that comes to mind is Nintendoland, and there's far better multiplayer games to play than that (not that I'm saying Nintendoland is terrible, just forgettable and a little lacking in content). Graphical downgrades in multilayer is a problem with most console split-screen games, since it typically doubles the amount you need to render.
>>
I give Nintendo a 30% chance that their new gimmick is going to be a success.

It's probably going to be smartphone influenced garbage though, so I won't hold my breath. But I really wish Nintendo would just do something truly evolutionary, like analog sticks and trigger buttons.

Shit like scroll-wheel bumpers? Fucking great. More of that please.
>>
>>332178128
It's already an accepted part of the industry, I didn't say I liked it though but there's not much I can do about it.
>>
>>332168773
Its a mid gen console launch, so it already has the odds against it no matter what it may be.
>>
>>332174338
not that guy, but dude i'm so sorry im so sorry please forgive me dude but it does work oh shit i said it im sorry
big retard brain you are
>>
>>332178281
Analog sticks and triggers were seen as gimmicks at the time. Analog buttons (on the dualshock 2) is a perfect example of a gimmick that was completely forgotten and dropped despite how insanely successful the console was
>>
>>332178389
It looks like it'll release aside the PS4K model.

Also, gens don't work like that, releases dictate the gen since a console generation is purely to categorize the medium, not the other way around.
>>
>>332178708
Nintendo is in no position to dictate when a new gem starts. See Wii U for an example.
>>
>>332178886
It's not Nintendo who dictates it, it's just how things work.
>>
>>332178886
but 8th gen started in 2012 with the Wii U
>>
>>332178972
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>332178886
>>332179003

Great job reading my post. Wii U marked the start of this gen anyway, due to the reasons I stated.

It's fine if you hate the console, a lot of people do, but you don't need to act so retarded.
>>
>>332179003
Yeah, yeah.
>>
>>332179060
big retard brains on ye shut up ye tick yi will see im right ye big virgin ye
>>
>>332179003
Actually yeah, just like how 7th gen started in 2005 with the 360
>>
I don't know what bothers me more, the jaded fucks who are dismissing it before even seeing it or the loyalists who have already decided they're buying it without knowing that it is because they have Nintendo's cock so far in their mouth they can't see.
>>
>>332179163
Both those extremes are retarded. People should just wait until it's at very least revealed so there's actually something to judge.
>>
>>332178708
Wrong in the end its about the people and when 60~80 million(~1/3 to 1/2) already bought a console just 2 years ago, nobody is going to run out and buy a new one because nintendo thinks they can dictate what the market does and not the market dictating what they do, which is the reality.
For people it will be the same gen, 3rd parties wont drop support for ps4 and xbone and it wont get "next gen" games just for it.
>>
>>332168773
what did you expect? /v/ is worse than kotaku
>>
>>332171163
/thread
>>
>>332179292
You're pretending way too hard. I literally explained how gens work, there's no worth me even arguing further since you apparently take personal offense to it like the arbitrary categorization of consoles matters. Last (You) I give you.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 103x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 103x144
>>332173768
>>
>>332169168
I like the Wii U.
>>
>>332179292
There's a lot more people in the world than 80 million you know. A product will sell if it looks appealing enough
>>
>>332170891
I disagree, but because I don't think that nintendo can support hardware with just first-party titles. It's too much development costs and too much risk.
>>
>>332169536
>YouTube

Kill yourself youtuber. I only wish more companies were using their moral and legal rights to stop you niggers.
>>
>>332170982
Sony and Microsoft are going to kill it for themselves at this rate. They are releasing expensive consoles, but hardly any games.

If they keep this up for much longer, people are going to lose interest in them. It is already easy to find a pre-owned PS4/Xbone, but if people lose interest, by the time the consoles are worth owning there will be almost no reason to actually buy one brand new, and most people who already sold theirs likely wouldn't want to get another one anyway.
>>
>>332179895
But the market for consoles is capped at ~200 million(probably even less due to casuals leaving and less people buying multiple consoles)
>>
>>332180356
there's no such thing as a market cap
>>
>>332180342
This
>>
>>332180515
There is you retard, that is exactly why we measure the volumes of markets
>>
>>332180609
fuck off with your bullshit, lots of people have multiple consoles so your market cap argument is moot
>>
>>332180781
What has this to with there being a limit to how many big the market is, i already said there are people who have multiple consoles, that dosent change the fact that there is a limit to the people interested enough in video games to buy a console, which averaged about 200 million consoles per gen in the last 16 years.
>>
>>332181062
The fuck you even talking about anymore? Console sales are completely irrelevant to the gen they lie in, if they were relevant the Dreamcast wouldn't count as 6th gen. This entire argument is absolutely retarded.
>>
So
How did everyone react to the "prototype leak" being a hoax?
I kinda missed that, but I was incredibly relieved all the same.

10 bucks says it'll be worse
my wallet if I'm wrong
>>
>>332175618
Why do shitposting fanboys always include porn as their image?
>>
>>332181490
Only Nintendoomed shitposters believed it to begin with, and thus spammed that shit for days with multiple threads at once. Even when it was confirmed a fake, many continued to spout nonsense like "it's all a coverup! It's still real", and "We all know it'll be something even worse!".

E3 can't come soon enough, I'm sick of tryhard shitposting about something nobody knows anything about, it could at least be shitposted post-reveal as this is ridiculous.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.