[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When an anon complains that they got banned from /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CebUFhqWAAEMJv6.jpg (70 KB, 566x577) Image search: [Google]
CebUFhqWAAEMJv6.jpg
70 KB, 566x577
>When an anon complains that they got banned from /v/
>>
File: 1458976136741.png (8 KB, 913x913) Image search: [Google]
1458976136741.png
8 KB, 913x913
>he wasn't around when snacks was a mod
there was no winning move other than not posting
>>
>>332168601
Well call him up and get him back on board. Honestly, 4chan wouldn't have half of its problems if people would just learn to shut the fuck up.
>>
but when mods are the assholes, they can hide behind this logic as a shield

see; neofag
>>
>>332168601
>anybody on /v/
>being around when snacks was a mod
Everybody left once reddit came in.
>>
File: my life.jpg (100 KB, 780x928) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
100 KB, 780x928
>>332169165
guess I forgot to migrate and got left behind
>>
>>332166897
Being an asshole is a banneable offense now?

This comic would make sense if people simply get shat on for saying dumb shit, but when you're banning someone you're either saying there's rules that were broken or you're saying if the admin doesn't like you, you don't get to post. To advocate the latter is preposterous considering the very appeal of 4chan is not having to deal with with that powertripping, attentionwhoring admin abuse that is so incredibly rife on any other virtual venue for discussion and sharing.
>>
>>332166897
>Mods ban me for telling a pedo to kill himself when he admits that he owns and faps to CP for "trolling"
Why should I care if pedos, redditors (see that reddit janitor AMA) and SJw mods ban me?
>>
this guy is reddit's problem, don't push him on us
pseudo-intellectual bullshit
>>
>>332169448
The comic is about free speech rights in America. Banning you from a website doesn't violate those rights. It's the website owner's prerogative to host whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>government can't arrest you for what you say
>say that you think all niggers should die
>get arrested for hate crime
>>
>>332171479
>pseudo-intellectual
just because you don't get the comic doesn't mean it isn't intellectual

it also isn't even an attempt at being intellectual, it's stating the obvious.
>>
>>332173698
>things that never happened
Literally the only thing that can get you in legal trouble in terms of speech alone is a direct threat to someone's life.
>>
>>332166897
Mods have to endure so much fucking shit, I can't be assed to be mad if they warn me for bitching about cucking being shit or think Im avatarfagging for using the same character with insults and shit.

Call me a fag or a sucker if ya like to, but if I really had to stay here all bloody day and see shitpost, upon CP, upon more and more bullshit, s-stutter posting, ERPing fag NEET's, the worst /v/ has to offer, id snap and delete shit Im just fed up with eventually, and lets be real, many would.

Bitching about Hotpockets does nothing but waste time, space, and waste potentially good and fun threads. Ignore frogposting retards and make good discussion.
>>
>>332169448
Shame every website has their own powertipping admin
For some reason they're also always nintendo fanboys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.