[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me Bought San Andreas and Vice city. San Andreas was fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Help me

Bought San Andreas and Vice city. San Andreas was fantastic and I love movies like scarface, which I've heard inspired Vice City. So I booted up the game and..holy fuck the controls are awful. Any mods that can fix this and maybe the graphics?
>>
>>332166447
you can switch between the "console" controls where you have to hold RBM to aim and normal controls in the settings
>>
>>332166515
Is normal controls like San Andreas?
>>
>>332166625
ye, controlling camera and aiming with mouse, A D is strafing
don't remember exactly what the console controls were like but normals controls are like sand andreas
>>
>>332166726
phew thanks!
>>
>>332166818
no problem friendo
>>
>PC babies
>>
Should've played 3 and VC before SA, but still it isn't that hard, just get used to it and having shittier aim
>>
>>332166447
Play with a controller anon, keyboard is just a fucking mess to deal with it
>>
>>332167102
>aiming with M4 or M60 with a controller
>>
>>332167102
But controller was shit in San Andreas, is it better in Vice City?
>>
>>332167136
You can do both anon
>>
How fucking young are you that you never played Vice before 2016?
>>
>>332168537
19, Parents where strict about the whole "be 18 to play". My friend had San Andreas so I've played that before.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.