[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ help me decide. I've got about $140 extra I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
Alright /v/ help me decide.
I've got about $140 extra I can spend, and I have no life to spend it on. Considering a CS:GO knife.
I've got my heart set on the ST Gut Knife | Marble Fade FN or the ST Gut Knife | Doppler FN phase 3 or 4. Have a few questions though.
>1, which skin, the Doppler or the Marble Fade?
>2, do I put a buy order on the market for a potentially lower price and risk getting a pattern I'm not happy with, or just watch the market to get the pattern I like? I'm kinda picky about the patterns on both skins.
>3, is it even worth getting a Gut Knife, if I need/want to sell in the future? They're generally the cheapest knife skin, besides maybe the Falchion. I only like the Falchion, Butterfly, and Gut knives, though.
>4, is it worth getting a knife in StatTrak? For me a skin is kinda useless unless it's ST, but I may be able to get a better looking knife if I sacrificed ithe ST, or at least save money for other skins or TF2 items.
>5, do I want to buy the item directly from the market or buy a shit-ton of keys to wait a week and buy the exact one I want?
Too many choices to make on my own. Dubs will be taken into higher consideration. I need to sleep soon, so I will be abandoning thread 'til morning. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>332165207
Buy a better game/better mouse/better headphones/a pet/an Elite Xbox controller/anything that exists.

I hope i get quads or something, so this is taken in HIGHER consideration.
>>
You are a massive faggot for wanting to spend that kind of money on virtual goods that you barely see to begin with.
>>
>>332165207
6.5/10
>>
>>332165384
By pet, i meant an actual animal.
Or an aquarium if you're too much of a pussy to have an iguana or a tarantula or a bird or something.
>>
File: A deal is a deal.jpg (4 KB, 170x35) Image search: [Google]
A deal is a deal.jpg
4 KB, 170x35
>>332165207
I JUST GOT MY TAX RETURN IMMA GO SPEND IT ON A CSGO KNIFE
>>
>>332165450
You would be amazed at the number of retards that actually do what op is talking about.

I can't understand it, and i'm glad i can't.
>>
>>332165207

Buy a real knife and kill yourself with it
>>
>140 bucks on a fake knife
Buy a real knife instead, retard
Why would you ever spend money on CS skins
>>
I just realized that this is really b8...
I'm getting slow in the brain in my old age.

Good job OP.
>>
>>332165598
This.
>>
File: zhnt.jpg (80 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
zhnt.jpg
80 KB, 330x330
>>332165614
>$140 on a knife.
What the fuck? I literally got pic related for $14, what would you need a knife of that caliber for?
>>
>>332165695
Just as bad as OP's faggot.
>>
>>332165207

Buy poison and kill yourself GOnigger
>>
I dont get it. Why knives are so expensive and wanted if you never use them? Its not like you can go full ninja knife beast mode in this game. You only use It for running and punish noobs
>>
I tried but they are just boring recolors. Next time post some guns and not only recolors and I might take the bait.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.