[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to turn off the perverse "humor in Bravely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: BD.jpg (54 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
BD.jpg
54 KB, 600x532
Is there anyway to turn off the perverse "humor in Bravely Default?

It's a great game with great gameplay and story but I find the humor rather perverse and inappropriate.

Anyway to cut it off?
>>
Fuck off back to tumblr and reddit.
>>
Skip all of Ringabel's dialogue and pretend the Bravo Bikini is a burqa.
>>
>>332165003
Don't you have any morals, values, or standards you degenerate?
>>
Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>332164871
here
>>
>>332164871
Go die in all available fires you fucking scum
>>
>>332165397
I love how half of 4chan rages about degeneracy while the other half wades in it.
>>
Any way I can turn off gender in this game?
>>
>>332165673
/pol/ are the only retards who care about that shit beyond a meme.
>>
>>332165386
those fucking pixels, baka
>>
>>332165758
yeah, this guy obviously doesn't take care of his screen very well
>>
>>332165386
How do you get her dressed like that in game?
>>
>>332165753
Hey I'm one of the /pol/ /v/ crossovers.
>>
>>332166005
with the Allah Approved mod
>>
>>332165753
>everyone is a cuck
think again, cuck
>>
>>332166049
well go ahead and kill yourself then
>>
I want to awaken Airy's crystals
>>
>>332165397
What's wrong with wanting a tad bit of modesty in your video games. I don't mind a little kiss here and there but some developers are just going plain overboard.
>>
Is there a suggestion box e-mail for Square Enix where people can email them imploring them to cut back a bit of the sexual impropriety at least for us Westerners with values?
>>
>>332164871
shouldn't you be at NoA killing nintendo?
>>
>>332164871
If you close your eyes when the inappropriate sentences are showing up mommy will forgive you.
>>
>>332166731
What are you talking about?

First of all Nintendo is doing just fine, they're wiping the floor in the handheld market.

Also gameplay matters much more than some fairy dancing around half naked.
>>
>>332166874
Some of us are Christians who want to live good upstanding lives of virtue and dignity.
>>
>>332166963
>First of all Nintendo is doing just fine
the wiiU says otherwise
>Also gameplay matters much more than some fairy dancing around half naked.
at least give me time to give you more (you)s before admitting you are from Tumblr
>>
>>332167268
>at least give me time to give you more (you)s before admitting you are from Tumblr

>hurr you disagree with what I have to say you must be a Tumblrina
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.