[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on resident evil rev 2? [Spoiler] I actually liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ResidentEvilRevelations2.jpg (58 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
ResidentEvilRevelations2.jpg
58 KB, 256x320
Thoughts on resident evil rev 2?

[Spoiler] I actually liked resident evil 4 and 5, not 6 [/spoiler]
>>
decent, better than REV1
>>
sup newfag
>>
>>332164078
Raid mode with friend > Story mode
>>
>>332164210
Oh no, God forbid I play slightly older games.

How will these corporations survive without my 60$ pre-orders
>>
>>332164403
That's not what he meant, dummy.
>>
>>332164403
Damn, youre even newer than i thought
>>
>>332164234
> with friends
my favorite meme
>>
>>332165549
Hue hue hue

My only friend I kept from high school and that I play games with
>>
straight ass. gameplay mechanics feel so shit
>>
>>332165692
Sorry for the cliffhanger.
is super casual
>>
The Moira&Claire gameplay was fine.
Barry&girl was awful since only one of you could actually play the fucking game.

The moral choice was the stupidest plot-hole riddled garbage I even remember. I can't wrap my head around how someone thought it was fine to suddenly slap a QTE in a bossfight where the players have to instantly recognize that the other player should stop.

A bit too linear.

It was a good game, better than RE6 but I personally prefer Rev1
>>
moira is the purest embodiment of beauty, a goddess given shape, we shall weep for a 1000 years, that we cannot ever hold her hand and stroke her hair

for what purpose do we go on, if not to worship her majesty?
>>
>>332167825

oh, the game is so-so, however.
>>
>>332164234
Yeah my friends who play payday 2 use this excuse too.
>>
>>332167825
Is this supposed to be ironic shitposting or what? Moira is literally Donte in female form.
>>
>>332168142

i see that we have different opinions and this has caused you to become somehow disgruntled.

i hope you find yourself one day. the world will be very difficult for you until then. walk on now, brother.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.