[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Doom Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Doom2016.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Doom2016.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Hey anons what do you guys think of the new Doom game coming out in a few months? I played the pre alpha last summer & loved the multiplayer. Do you guys think it has a chance to make it into esports?
>>
Hell isn't hellish enough, the guns don't look that satisfying, and the soundtrack is probably gonna be all hardcore rock and wub wub shit with nothing else.
I'll wait until release to see what happens, but so far it looks generic with nothing but a small idea about what makes Doom fun and unique.
>>
>>332161187
>We have deposited 50 cents into your account.
>>
>>332161187

Meh, ill be happy if it is mediocre but so far it looks even worse than that.

They seriously just need to lay down the IP
>>
Yeah I mean the pre alpha was pretty good I mean it sucks how it can't go back to how it use to be. Because I felt like that with halo for me halo was dead after 3.
>>
>>332161187
No chance of that from what I've seen, but I won't personally be playing it either way since I don't like Halo.

>>332163151
this.
>>
can we stop those esports bullshit?
>>
>>332161187
It looks fucking awful
Esports is a cancer
50 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
You guys never thought it would be cool to be on a team & get paid to play games?
>>
>>332161187
>esports
no it's a fucking joke, on consoles though who knows they might try to push it that way
>>
What games are you guys playing on console or pc right now that has you hooked I need to find a new game besides League.
>>
>>332161187

The original DOOM was a landmark game.

The problem with these remakes is that they try and be too realistic but the graphics/technology isn't quite there yet and they end up looking like shit.

I personally prefer a nice stylized look to this for example borderlands. I am after all trying to escape from reality, not some half baked version of it.

I was pretty amped when I heard about this remake but as soon as I saw the video I realized I'm never gonna touch this game.
>>
Yeah true the first DOOM was awesome & I do feel like companies who try to much I mean most shooters nowadays feel like call of duty to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.