[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>next expack will be about epidemics Are you ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0QaIhXd.jpg (219 KB, 1793x1026) Image search: [Google]
0QaIhXd.jpg
219 KB, 1793x1026
>next expack will be about epidemics
Are you ready?
>>
File: 330px-Sword_of_Islam_packshot.jpg (90 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
330px-Sword_of_Islam_packshot.jpg
90 KB, 330x495
We had that one already m8
>>
>>332158928
paradox should do an expansion on the epidemic that is the malignant jewry that occurs when they fuck me in the ass for $34.99 pound sterling every fucking DLC they pump out
>>
>>332159702
>developers shouldn't expand base game
If base game wasn't already fully playable and had 3x amount of content compared to the first one, I would agree with you
>>
>>332160274

Just roll back to 2.4.5

They plan on fixing it but coalitions and getting infamy for pressing blood claims will never make it authentic ever again.
>>
>>332159702
>buying Paradox DLC
They'll never learn if you keep doing stupid shit like this
>>
>>332159925
Developers shouldnt charge me fucking $5 for character portraits
>>
>>332160732
>Infamy
What? I conquered all of Albion as muslim viking and no one gave a single fuck.
>>
How can people like these games? You're literally staring at maps and nothing else.
>>
>>332162107
Why?
You can't even fucking buy dinner for this $5
>>
>playing post-conclave ck2

It's dead. Stop raping the corpse.
>>
>>332159702
they already had Sons of Abraham it was like their fourth expack
>>
>>332158928
I'm never ready for any paradox DLC, because they are just shitting the game more and more and making it run like crap

>poo in the loo subcontinent

Who the fuck cares

>horsefuckers and a bunch of bumfuck nowhere steppes

Jesus christ, stop bloating the game.

>sunset invasion

The best out of the bunch, because it can be turned off and has no impact on performance.

Seriously, fix your shit engine, johan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.