[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you can choose your gender does /v/ typically select a male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: v_jimmy_1280x720.jpg (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
v_jimmy_1280x720.jpg
359 KB, 1280x720
When you can choose your gender does /v/ typically select a male or female character and why?
>>
>>332154478

I'm trans and always play as a female character
>>
>>332154478
Does the male character look OK?
>Yes
Male it is.
>No
Female it is.
>Both look awful
Male it is.
>>
I'd usually pick female so I could play as a qt slut.
>>
>>332154591
When you bait out your ass! Lmao!
>>
Female, I don't know why. They're all just sexy. Real or not.
>>
>>332154478
depends on if there's a character creator. If it's just a default female character, I'll pick the male. If there's a creator, I'll spend time making the perfect waifu character.
>>
>>332154478

Which ever one had the better hair or clothing options
>>
>>332154591

Can you describe your sex life? Do you get laid more often than before you transitioned?
>>
File: 1451697029244.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1451697029244.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>332154478
Whichever one has the most fab looking hair.
>>
>>332154478
Female. I just want to be be little girl.
>>
File: 1340935333957.jpg (210 KB, 932x857) Image search: [Google]
1340935333957.jpg
210 KB, 932x857
>>332154478
I don't give a fuck. I also play default characters if there is character editor.
>>
Depends on the game
I made a male in GTA Online and Fallout series, but in high fantasy games I make a female because I think spell casting sorceresses are badass and hot
>>
Female, of course.
>>
>>332154478
Pretty much same as this guy. >>332154643
Though normally I choose the gender based on the character's role.
>>
>>332154749
>Do you get laid more often than before you transitioned?

I have to fight guys off after I transitioned. There's no shortage of guys who want a piece of me. I used to be a total slut hooking up with guys on tinder and at conventions but I calmed down now. I have certain, um, preferences in bed that requires a partner I trust so hookups are too risky
>>
>>332154591
why are there so many trans on this site

like, outside of /soc/ and /cgl/ there are probably more trans on this site than biological females

/a/ and /v/ are so full of them it's ridiculous. difference is /a/ embraces it while /v/ spews hate with one hand and seems to fap with the other.
>>
>>332154478
Unless the game has class restrictions based on race or gender, Male. If there is a restriction it depends. Rather play as a female elf over a male elf, for example.

Dunno, just what I always pick.
>>
Male
Prefarbly orc or anything manly.

Fuck being a sissy faggot.
>>
>>332154478
Usually female unless it's a role playing game.
>>
If it's an MMO with costumes, female invariably. Customization never turns out better for the guy, prove me wrong.

If the MMO DOESN'T have shit loads of costumes, they're usually doing some DFO shit and tying the classes to their own characters. It's just limiting yourself not to try all of them out.
>>
If it's a self-insert character/silent protagonist I play a male as I am one.

If it's two predesigned characters with different personalities and shit I'll play whichever one is more interesting. For example DQ Heroes gives you Luceus and Aurora. Aurora is less annoying and more interesting so I play the grill in this case.
>>
>>332154478
Male for self insert
>>
>>332154985

> preferences in bed

Details please. Don't leave us hanging
>>
Female you faggots
Need to look at ass
>>
>>332154985
Are they guys who were looking for a trans partner, or did they not know at first and ended up being ok with it?

I have several trans friends who pass reasonably well and seem to get dudes like crazy. I'm wondering if trans fetishism is ramping up in society, because a lot of the dudes they get seem like total normalfags, not just creepy tinder /soc/ people who were probably bi to begin with.
>>
female

i don't have a self-insert mentality, i'd rather make my character be like a companion of myself, not a representation of myself. probably because i dont like myself and i'm lonely.

i don't get very inspired by males designs, it's either feeling like a closeted fag making a buff guy or just a joke like all biggest settings with pink hair guy. i could play dress-up barbie with female characters forever though.
>>
>>332154478
Used to choose female for meme value but now I just choose male for immersion. It kinda annoys me now when all my friends choose girls now because it gets old
>>
>>332155126

It really turns me on when a guy cum on my face - it's like a badge of honor getting dominated like that. Also, I don't like the feel of condoms in me so I prefer bareback sex hence why I keep a few trusted partners who get tested regularly
>>
>>332155207

oh and besides i play healers, casters, or assassins.

males in robes look dumb, and female assassins always get the sexy catsuit armors, come on now how can i decline?
>>
Male.

Depends on what kinda character I'm gonna be but usually I always make a really old black dude with white hair/facial hair.

I usually go some sorta melee class whenever I create a character in a first playthrough because melee is always the safest bet in terms of getting things done and not being completely unsafe or risky. Just to get a feel for shit.

Very rarely will I go anything other than melee first go in a game nowadays.

So it's usually an ancient black dude with white hair and a super deep voice.
>>
Female. I like how they look.

If the game has good waifu options I'll go male instead, though.
>>
>>332155169

Online I get a lot of chasers who are only interested in me because I'm trans so I stick with meeting people in real life. About three fourths of the guys I've gotten to the point of intimacy were fine with me being trans. The rest weren't but they weren't mean about it and all but one still accepted oral from me
>>
>>332155436
You will never be a woman and people will forever snicker behind your back when you go in public. Ive seen 2 trans people in my line of work, and every time my coworkers go "What the fuck was that?" and we all laugh at how hilariously disgusting and ugly looking trans people are.

Just know you will never be taken seriously and will forever a joke to everyone around you.
>>
Always play a male

However in fantasy RPGs, whenever I have the urge to play as a cloth user (mage, healer etc), I pick a female. I can't play male casters, they look weird.
>>
I usually start with a male, and if I like the game enough for a second playthrough, I go female.
>>
>>332155623

>adults with school playground mentalities will never validate you

i bet she's devastated, love.
>>
File: heavy breathing.gif (4 MB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.gif
4 MB, 375x346
>>332154478
Everything and everyone in that picture is disgusting.
>>
>>332155718

all me
>>
>>332155623

But I am a woman and everyone treats me as such.
>>
>>332155718
you should see the steam friends general
>>
>>332154478
Female if I don't care about the story(SoulsBorne).
Male otherwise.(most other RPGs)
>>
>>332155761
Ah okay. This post confirms your a troll instead of a disgusting transfag. I don't feel so bad now. Carry on and good luck with your hooks
>>
Female
>>
>>332155718
I like girls so I play them.
>>
Trans propaganda is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>332154478
Depends on how they look, but Male if it's decent.
Like if my option is between a WoW human male and a WoW human female, I'm picking the female instead of the retarded freakshow looking motherfucker.
>>
>>332154478
Female, because I prefer watching women.
I only play male as a second character and only if I can make a brutal looking dwarf or orc.
>>
Female like 90% of the time, unless I feel like being some huge dude in armor with a fuck hige mace or something.
>>
Mainly female because I enjoy it. Don't have any kind of profound statement or reasoning, I just do.
>>
>>332154796
>On the Edge
Gets me everytime
>>
File: 3e1.jpg (39 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
3e1.jpg
39 KB, 500x495
>>332155718
>its gay to play as the opposite gender in a third person shooter
>gay to look at ass of a woman as a male/ass of a male as female
>>
>>332154478
If it's a blank slate I just make a character up of either gender.

If it's something you're pretty obviously supposed to self-insert into I'll make a guy.
>>
Male, helps muh immersion and i like to self insert, specially if the game has romance options
>>
Male usually.
Female if there are straight romance options.
Otherwise if it's my second or whatever play through, I usually alternate.
>>
>>332154478
I always choose male (my gender) because I'm a weeb who likes to feel like I'm said character
>>
>>332154986
Because these abominations get hated by everyone with a brain and ever male that ever got laid, most guys who wanna go for em are either just as fucked up as them or so desperate they go for aboms.

They get full attention here with complete anonymity. Even abominations need attention.
>>
>>332154478
Male, because I'm male.
>>
>>332157228
I spend time looking around and interacting with my enviroment, not looking at something I already saw during creation screen, simply admit you play it for female experience and want to be secretly trap, fag.
>>
>>332154478
>playing female in an MMO
>justifying it with "THE BUTTS"

If you play a woman in an MMO, you're volunteering for everyone you meet to see you as a woman until you break the illusion. That's gay as fuck.
Source: Did it for 5 years.

>b-but G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life
MMOs as a genre are so full of girls since WoW that the majority don't actually assume everyone's a guy, nor have they for well over a decade.
>>
I play whichever one I can make look the best
>>
>>332154478

female. because they look better
>>
>>332154478
Why is michaels son a jew? Is his wife jewish? Did she cheat on him?

Literally jonah hill the character. What was rockstar thinking?
>>
Honestly I usually choose between making manly as fuck male characters and qt3.14 girls.
>>
>>332160237
>my personal experience is the standard and any thoughts or opinions that deviate from it are incorrect

Nigger please. I frequently make female characters if I intend to heal or do anything that isn't warrior/strength related.

I do this because I grew up with those stereotypes and that is what I generally like. Plus I'm incredibly sexist and thing girls swinging giant swords isn't appealing.
>>
>>332160007
the character is on the screen all the time so if i have a choice of seeing a female I'm taking it.
>>
>>332161723
italians & ashkenazi jews look similar
>>
>>332161910
thanks man that makes sense.
>>
In single player games I usually try and make my character look as much like me as possible for dat immersion, multiplayer I just pick whichever looks cooler
>>
>>332154478
It really depends on the game. In pokemon I choose male and use my own name for the character.

In most mmos I make a female character
>>
File: vindictus.webm (3 MB, 461x720) Image search: [Google]
vindictus.webm
3 MB, 461x720
>>332154478
For first person games, don't give a shit.
For third person games female, because I find the female body aesthetically pleasing and thus like looking at it.
If there's visual customization in the game then I can have a secondary objective to maximize her appeal to muh dick.
>>
>>332160007
>simply admit you play it for female experience
There is no such thing in vidya.
>>
>>332161723
>rockstar tries to make the most annoying character they can
>make him jewish
honestly desu they did a 10/10 job on this one fampai
>>
>>332162259
i understand he was just too much jonah hill.
>>
>>332154478
I don't play RPGs.
>>
If there's a dress up element and the girl is cute, female without question. In all other cases, male.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.