[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Bayonetta is OP and a toxic character, unfun to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: zero.png.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zero.png.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Reminder that Bayonetta is OP and a toxic character, unfun to play against.

-t. a Brawl Meta Knight player
>>
>>332149754
I doubt he said anything like that
>>
>>332150807
He said it on his last video
>>
>I don't like X character
>therefor it is toxic

So did he give any reasoning besides that or is he just swinging his dick around because he's one of the best players?

Regardless, Zero is still an inspiration to Smash players.

And by inspiration, I mean he's a faggot and I hope he kills himself.
>>
>>332151339
apparently Bayonetta is toxic because she's easy to play as and has low risk high reward
>>
>>332151821
coming from Zero and his playstyle in Brawl that's pretty fucking funny

as OP pointed out already that is
>>
Daily reminder that this dude is one of the biggest fraud's out there.

All he does is play top tiers and yet he complains about other one's when his favorites get nerfed.

He started as a Brawl MK and yet he's saying this, fucking lel. Lucky that the smash 4 scene is full of brawl and newfag players that he will never get a actual challenge. Course if he ever plays melee without fox or smash 4 with a mid tier he'd get exposed.

If i was autistic i would join the scene and try to break that LoF smash 4 monopoly, but its not worth it. Hope this finally makes his dickriders wake up and smell the coffee though.
>>
>>332149754
The only one that ruins the fun for me is Roy.
>>
>>332152291
>>332151945
>>332151339
>>332149754
These

Has he ever directly acknowledged criticism of his hypocrisy? I doubt it.
>>
>>332152291

Some FG player beat him before. Guy is a scrub.
>>
>>332149754
Scarfag is still crying that the kingdom fails faggot didn't made it in Sm4sh, that's the real reason to why he hates Bayonetta.
>>
>>332149754
>says the faggot that wins tournaments by running away the whole match
>>
so much butthurt in one thread

i'm sure you faggots have never played against someone competent enough to do bayos death combos, but that shit is dumb as fuck. add witch time on top of it and it really isn't fun to play against at all.

just because of how he played in a different game doesn't mean he's wrong. in fact he seems to be one of the most aggressive players in sm4sh. truly the anti cancer.
>>
>>332155359
>just because of how he played in a different game doesn't mean he's wrong
I don't see anybody in this thread is saying he's wrong in what he said most recently, just that he's a faggot
You're not denying he's a faggot, are you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.