[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Smite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Smite_604x423.jpg (64 KB, 604x423) Image search: [Google]
Smite_604x423.jpg
64 KB, 604x423
Thoughts on Smite?
>>
It's a video game. And I fucking HATE video games.
>>
best moba

I just really dislike RTS control scheme for a single unit if I could move peeps in DOTA around with WASD I`d probs play that. SMite is fun but too many gods feel samey
>>
I refuse to get invested in another hi-rez game.
>>
Love it. Have like 600 hours logged and it's basically the only thing I play.
>>
played it since beta.

Its a fun MOBA but they change the game too damn much. probably to please the casual console market.

RTS MOBAS will be dead in the future. Watch. Once they get the casual console market other games will follow suit.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>332146740
This

I also hate how a lot of gods are fucking useless, examples being Mercury (way too fucking squishy for what he should be able to do) and Chaac (who's entire gimmick is using the axe to set up fights but literally anyone with a brain knows not to stand near the axe)
>>
>>332145750
seems pretty well made from what i've played, nice graphics and skill interactions seem to make more sense than league where characters can walk out of unpenetreble terrain.

the skill cast mechanic is really damn unsatifying and doesn't work well in third person from a satisfaction stand point in my opinion. Character abilities seem crazy unbalance and steam lined.

too many characters have the "aoe circle waveclear/ sustained damage" ability and theres far too many "im flying where ever the fuck I want" globals
>>
>>332145750
The only problem with Smite is that FUCK YOU HI REZ YOU GODDAMN FILTHY FUCKING JEWS, FUCKING BURN IN A SHIT COVERED WAGON FULL OF SCORPIONS AND NIGGER DICKS. WAY TO RUIN TRIBES YOU FUCKING SHITSMEARED ASSHOLES. GET SKULLFUCKED. because otherwise it could be pretty good.
>>
It was fun, but I feel their balance issues are starting to pile up. I do like how they aren't afraid of constantly changing/adding items to test them out.

I think Paragon is better though.
>>
>>332145750
Neith is my waifu
>>
>>332145750
shit servers
shit balance
stupid meme skins
have to pay for characters to have full voice acting
have to pay for characters
mediocre gameplay in general
brain-dead one-shot AoE combnos

It's only good because it's free. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is exponentially superior to it, and so was Monday Night Combat. GW2's problem though is that it's attached to garbage Origin and also costs $60 - The price is a deal-breaker for a lot of people even if its ample amount of content does make it worth the price.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.