[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lel.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
I just started playing league got my account to level 23 or something and then it got banned so I made a new account and started playing Darius top lane and I've been doing ABSOLUTELY shit. Partly because I'm shit at the game, and because my teammates are shit too. I was doing okay on my first account, I was bot lane support with Blitzcrank and I did okay. Can anybody play some games with me and help me get better. I'm on NA server.
>>
>>332141989
my hand on the left
>>
>>332141989
How do people find enjoyment in MOBAs
Shit community
Shit gameplay
Shit commentators (they need to look at FGC commentators or some shit because eSports commentators are boring af)
shit etc
>>
>>332141989
nice blog, what else?
>>
>>332142462
i migrated over from wc3 cuz i was burned out on it and some people in the small community suggested I play it.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>332142575
yeah well you should fucking kill yourself
>>
>>332141989
Is this a fetish thing?
>>
File: annakendrickfan.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
annakendrickfan.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>player calls a specific lane
>goes 0 and 8
>mfw

That was one of the main reasons I quit the game. People just had zero idea of what their actual skill level was to the detriment of every team they played on. Every single asshole thought they were Doublelift.

And any attempt to get them to change tactics was met with "I report u ffag lel."

The community on that game was fucking atrocious. And the new report system made it even worse.
>>
>>332141989
Was it a permanent ban? Did you challenge your ban or did you really deserve it? How severe can you get in LoL to actually get permabanned? Not including hacks.
>>
>>332144073
i was trashtalking people cause I was on tilt. They started shit talking me cause I was doing bad so I did it back. Apparently the lobby was premade cause they all defended each other and said they were friends so 4 people reported me and then 14 day ban. Its not long so idgaf.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.